Rpf Registration?

Status
Not open for further replies.

smick6

I usually look around at the replice prop forum like alot of other guys here, but I cant post. Does anyone here know when they open registration? Someone put in a good word for me. :D

I was lucky enough to get in with the last registration, which was a few months ago. Unless there's been a registration that I didn't know about.

I'm not sure how often they have them, but it should be sometime soon, I think.

lol, I've hardly posted at all there, I just lurk. :D

Let me know if you hear any dates that might be coming up. I would go there more but not being able to post kinda sucks.

For those who don't have an account with the RPF, members at the RPF usually have non-members that want to post, post via a friend who's a member of the same forum.

For example,

Smick, if you wanted to post on the RPF, but didn't have an account, you could send a PM to me (I'm a member of the RPF) and I'd post your info, and say, smick from the 405th forums asked me to post this on his behalf...etc...etc.

At least that's what I did when I wasn't a member, but then they opened up membership and I registered.

They did it for me in June I think...don't remember exactly..

If you'd like me to post stuff for you, I'd be completely willing to.

- Fitz

darkesword2020 said:
For those who don't have an account with the RPF, members at the RPF usually have non-members that want to post, post via a friend who's a member of the same forum.

For example,

Smick, if you wanted to post on the RPF, but didn't have an account, you could send a PM to me (I'm a member of the RPF) and I'd post your info, and say, smick from the 405th forums asked me to post this on his behalf...etc...etc.

At least that's what I did when I wasn't a member, but then they opened up membership and I registered.

They did it for me in June I think...don't remember exactly..

If you'd like me to post stuff for you, I'd be completely willing to.

- Fitz

I appreciate that. If I have something I really want on there I will pm you. I wont bother you with small comments and questions I would normally post, only important stuff. Eventually I will get on there. Thanks again..

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back