• Nah, not really

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never had repairs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBlue

My Xbox finally gave out a week ago. So I call and start a repair. The guy says the box to send to them will be here in 3-5 days. So 7 days later here I am. I checked the stupid support site, and tried to regeister my device, and it didn't work, then I tried to validate my (hopefully) already registered device, and that didn't work. So I call them up and check the status, but their server is down, and they cant check it. So as I'm typing this, I am holding ( it's been awhile, at least 10 min)...

Anyone else have this experience or similar ones?

How did you resolve it?

Was your 360 repaired?

Post your answers!

I'm pissed,

-TheBlue

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes i really got it repaired my memory drive broke in half right when i opened the box and then i got 3 rings of death first time i turned it on then guess what i sent it in and they said i would get it back in 10 days. it took 3 weeks. but it was worth it they accidentally sent me an xbox elite =]Good luck getting yours.

-Leadingspartan

Wow that sucks.

I just got off the phone and they had to do a brand new **********ing repair order...

I know M$ has alot of repair requests, but come on...gezz...

I could DRIVE to the repair center in just a couple of hours and it still took UPS 3-days to get my repair box to me.

I just sent my 360 to them yesterday so fingers crossed. :eyepatch:

I am really hesitant to say my repair status, or lack thereof, for fear that it will kill my system. Stupid ms, with its stupid overheating system

Mmmm, can you smell the melty gooeyness inside your 360 yet?...Finally got mine back after I got home from vacation. Had to go to the UPS place and pick it up. Havn't really played it much since I got it back though. I'm taking a tip from a friend in hopes to avoid a third RROD, and having my 360 laying horizontally instead of the vertical position I've usually kept it in. So, maybe it'll work. I'll find out on Sept. 25th when I run it probably as long or longer than I ever ran my PS2....Which was probably about 12 hours straight....Maybe less.

I am actually working on a case to prevent RRODing. Basically, I stripped a mini fridge, slid the xbox in, and cut holes for the wires then sealed around them. If it RROD now, I'm gonna flip.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back