RTX 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heavenly Fightr

Hey Spartans,

News is RTX Tix are going on sale today and I was wondering....

One - who is all looking at going?
Two - are we looking to have a booth there again this year?

Your friendly (or not so now since H5) A.I.... :devil

W00T! Allison and I are digging through the couch cushions right now. Knock on wood we'll find enough to go.

Sent using Tapatalk

Update: Allison and I will be going. We'll be working the GrifballHub booth as usual, but I expect some photo shoots and maybe a dinner with you guys too.

Sent using Tapatalk.

I'm going! I'll have my new build completed by then too. Did we decide whether on not we're having a booth? :3

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be there again! Gonna have my Caboose and Meta with me, too. And maybe a fourth partial Spartan in-progress.

If not a booth, it would be nice to have a general meeting place where we can keep a couple repair necessities for emergencies. Without a booth, I'd really miss having a hot glue gun on the floor; that booth has spoiled me.

So, we're using the RTX thread in the Conventions forum, right? Makes sense not to have two threads for the same discussion.

http://www.405th.com/showthread.php?t=47207

Edit: Also members of other regiments will be in attendance, and we should do our planning in the thread they can participate in (speaking on behalf of a specific member who is attending from the north west). Thanks!

Sent using Tapatalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back