rundown's modeling topic. (uploading everything for free)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe glad you guys like it :)
Got bored today so i composed this badboy :)

composedVSwireframe.jpg

render7big.png

The old republic trooper work in progress! :D
We had this comissioned :)
Oh and the episode 2 clone will be out soon on the site!

Wow nice... email sent about a possible comission
Recieved and answered.

Oh And people I know i got allot of projects i'm doing currently but i couldn't resist doing this after recieving some great refferene of the real 3d data from the tron movie!

Still gotta fiddle on those light holes and don't know if i'm going to put those small lines on the sides in the texture or in the model itself!

render1-8.png

Awesome work! Sometimes you have to step back for a bit, tweaking models can drive you insane and you start dreaming about moving verts around lol.

Awesome work! Sometimes you have to step back for a bit, tweaking models can drive you insane and you start dreaming about moving verts around lol.

Bin having the same thing. Or when i just worked a full day on a bottle concept at work. And when i go outside i see wireframes over everything :/

Can't seem to fully enjoy cgi and animation films anymore as i'm just looking at how it fits instead of following the story :p

A time ago i posted an update due to alot of work on my side. I finally made some time to put the clone armor on the website. It's the full armor.

Anyway, we are also currently wile finnishing commisions making all power ranger helmets. So feel free to pass by anytimeon our website.

We got alot of new files currently on the website, from power rangers to bubblegum crisis, Jin roh, Killzone, Robocop,...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back