rundown's modeling topic. (uploading everything for free)

Status
Not open for further replies.
im srry but im not going to pay for something that is made to be free

What exactly are you talking about?
What part of this is made to be free?
The models, programs, etc? You do realize that people work for months to produce an item that you probably won't even thank them for and give it away for free? I say that they shouldn't have to give it away for free and that they're fantastic and amazing people for doing so. They deserve credit and recognition. So consider yourself lucky for them giving it away.

And there is a free files section, along with millions of other files out there for free. So either look, or just make your own.

I love the 2001 Helmet. This will be on my list. Will you guys be making any of the power ranger Samurai helmets? Really just curious, not demanding. Be good and thanks for all the free files thus far.

Tony

Pepakura wasn't made to be free. This whole bloody hobby wasn't made to be free.

Be VERY thankful Rundown and all the other talented modelers share their hard work for free.

I myself have paid for files and you know what, it's worth it. Using3D files to make a wearable piece of armor or a lifesize weapon shouldn't be free AT ALL, but they do it anyways.

So be VERY thankful for all of that stuff you have built, tankball.

TB, sorry bro, but you're out of line here. Propzone created the files and they have a right to charge for them, or give them away. That's like you making a helmet from pep to finished. All the hours of fiberglassing, sanding, painting,etc. Then putting it up for sale and someone complaining because you won't just give it to them. You wouldn't have any of it. Put yourself in their shoes.

rundown, your files are great man. Keep it up.:)

P.S. This isn't meant to be a bash on you Tankball, just trying to get you to see the other side of the matter, that's all.:)

I love the 2001 Helmet. This will be on my list. Will you guys be making any of the power ranger Samurai helmets? Really just curious, not demanding. Be good and thanks for all the free files thus far.

Tony

Yes, I was thinking about doing that really. The new design looks slick.

Had this model waiting for me to texture a while now. Due to finals it took me a while.
Anyway here it is.

download for free at
www.propzone.be
SkyrimGuardByRundown.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you seen the Warriors in Hammerfell? They have Curved Swords.
CURVED. SWORDS.
I'm loving the skyrim files, I just started the Iron helmet.

Thank you for all the hard work on these file and the others that have been posted. ( It just had to be said.)

KonahrikByRundown2.png

:) preview of the Konahrik 9th dragon priest mask.
The picture is very bad quality though, had to resize and make the collors more compact for the forum. The texture looks way better then this.

KonahrikByRundown2.png

:) preview of the Konahrik 9th dragon priest mask.
The picture is very bad quality though, had to resize and make the collors more compact for the forum. The texture looks way better then this.

This looks awesome! Have you decided if it will be a free or paid file yet?

deadricwire.png

Well I got cracking on a Deadric helmet today. :)
It's gonna be free to.
I Also uploaded the Konahrik mask in the free files section.

Greetings Rundown,

Did you recieve my emails/pms regarding a pepakura commission? I figured you were quite busy :)

Cheers,

Greetings Rundown,

Did you recieve my emails/pms regarding a pepakura commission? I figured you were quite busy :)

Cheers,
Havn't seen it, my mate watches the website email. But it has bin a while i've seen him die to finals. I'll send you a pm.

Edit!

I uploaded the deadric armor to me website for free!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back