Runescape

Status
Not open for further replies.

cemretas

This is not for me, this is for my brother who has a weak account Lvl 37. With some junky stuff.
If anyone wish's can anyone please donate.
If it means anything I did lose a lvl 101 account called Cemretas to a hacker.

Anyone wish to help? Some food, money, items, just if you wish.

Otherwise, hello.
How was your day?

I don't like runescape, the gameplay sucks, the graphics suck, and it lags worse then 1 server for 20 billion people.

Get WoW or Guild Wars, actually good games.

But I dont play...
My brother does.

I dont really like any of the games. WoW was stupid and boring when I saw it and played, Guild was just as bad, and runescape was strangely addictive but sucked.

CemreTas said:
But I dont play...
My brother does.

I dont really like any of the games. WoW was stupid and boring when I saw it and played, Guild was just as bad, and runescape was strangely addictive but sucked.
i think you got it backward runscape stupid and boring, guild wars is addictive and wow just the same

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok since it seems like everyone seems to hate runescape heres a question.
If you get it right you win 32 clams.

What non linear object is moved by a linear accelerator?

Please dont google this and ruin it.

CemreTas said:
Ok since it seems like everyone seems to hate runescape heres a question.
If you get it right you win 32 clams.

What non linear object is moved by a linear accelerator?

Please dont google this and ruin it.
is that like a ball

CemreTas said:
Bioshock

Reason:
Bioshock combines a perfect amount of cute kiddy things such as carnival's clown via the vending machine. A spanish ammo vending machine, cute 'little sisters' and sweet fluff. Yet have horrifying pictures such as crossbow bolt remaining intact between the eyes of a splicer, big daddys with blood on their drills, terrifying background screaming, horribly mutilated bodies.

Storyline shows how a city that is run by pure greed can create technological advancements beyond ones imagination, but is far too unstable and crashed and became a terrible place.

Spoilers, No seriously, its like the entire plot, so dont read if you dont wish to know anything. Im not kidding its almost everything.
It is a story where the main protaganist, Jack, is under control of a mental control plasmid and hijacks a plane and crash's it in order to fufill a command by Fontaine, who only needs to say "Would you kindly" to activate the mental control plasmid. Eventually Tenebaum fixes most of the mental control plasmid, however Fontaine can mutter "Code yellow" which commands your brain to slowly stop your heart. You eventually escape this with dose's from Lot 192 and manage to find and kill Fontaine. The ending is decided by saving or harvesting (Which kills them) the little sisters. Harvesting shows a greed and bad ending. Saving is selfless and kind and the good and fluffy ending.

Nope.

an particle is accelerated by a particle accelerator.

Guys, stop bashing runescape, last time I checked, the game was made using nothing but JAVA, the company that makes it, JaGEx, are pro's, they specialize in JAVA-based games, their company name stands for:

Java Gaming Experts.

I'd like to see any of you make a game in the caliber and size of runescape using JAVA.

NO?

thought so, plus the game's grahpics are actually good, not bad, and so is gameplay, the reason I say this, is because it's made in Java, and for a Java based game, it's excellent.

Plus, Jagex is working on other games, they are a company that just started in 1999.

WoW is over-rated, nothing but little 11 year olds with no life who train all day, it's not fun when your stuck playing with these types of people. Runescape is also cheaper, and updates are plentiful. They also recently completly stopped scamming and autoing as well as gold-farmers and real world trading.

Hey man, I no longer play runescape, but I have a level 77 account with about 2.5 or 6 mill collecting dust. I wouldn't mind selling it or trading it to you. I know it's against "the RuneScape Rules," but what Jagex doesn't know can't hurt them.

Since Jagex tried to start ending scamming and crap they have killed the game, I used to play but dont anymore, and even if you wanted to you cant buy or sell gold any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back