S-2 Traxus Cargo Transporter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benton188

RCO
Member DIN
S188
I present the S-2 Traxus Cargo Transporter, aka the forklift....RC car. One night on Discord chat, TurboCharizard tossed out this idea to make the Forklift into an RC car, and since I had a usable RC car from another project I though, ehh why not. Now there is plans to make this baby full sized, but that's going to have to wait a while until I find a screaming deal on a electric powered wheel chair. So for now we get the mini version. I do plan to add a Halo figurine once I get the time and money to find one. Here's a quick video showing it in action, and as a added bonus I made it a wearable helmet so be on the lookout for silly pictures the next time I suit up :p

20200322_135145.jpg

And I thought my friend was the only one obsessed with the forklift... nup, looks like the whole community is mad.
Love it, what's it made from? Foam?
Yup the whole body is made from foam. I also used a Tumblebee RC car to get it to move. I like using that RC since it has independent motors for each wheel and has a lot of pushing power so you can add more weight to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back