Saint Seiya models

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Jay...however, there is a group on facebook where I've seen people sharing a lot of Saints models... "COSPLAYS PEPAKURA Y MUCHO MAS" I guess

well i know thats this topic has two years old but my link still works you can find it in page 6 (they are the same files thats Hueso_005 had uploaded )
Also I found it more models to add and some of the old ones unfolded so i will reupload de link in a few moments and post it here

New Link

Well I updated the link I add some files from PaperJuke (V1 Ikki Unfolded) and heroidepapel (Radamantis, Odin, Kanon Sea Dragon, Libra Geminis and Virgo (armor style) and a silver saint. Also i added two files for check (i cant open them but it seems to be Geminis and Aquarius Unfolded)

Here is the link

http://www.4shared.com/rar/sS4VosXM/seiya.html

EDIT: More files added (radamantys unfolfed, Libra unfolded, Leo Unfolded, Aquarius Unfolded, Geminis Helmet unfolded, Dragon Sea Helmet Unfolded,

Hi Sorry for the Question But How Can I Do to Find Files Papekura Of All Saint Seiya.and Please I Give You might also few Board Type What To Wear Make them Come to Those That Are Almost Equal Outputs Scale 1: 1 thank you very much

Krizalid mi potresti Dire Dove Posso Trovare i File di Papekura delle armature dei saint? comunque mi potresti dare anche qualche consiglio per farle venire quasi o pure uguali a quelle originali in scala?? scusa la domanda ma mi potresti fare vedere la foto della armatura finita se vuoi?? grazie

about Google do not them find. me you give some site about discharge the download of armor of saint seiya??

Cant fund a file for it then free hand it. and really your Google search came up with no file result I just did one with multiple hits.........

Salut à tous, seriez-vous ou je pourrai trouver l'armure d'alpha en papercraft pour un possible cosplay? soit en fichier pdo soir en obj (modèle 3D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back