Sarah Palin Autographed Xbox 360 For Just 1.1 Million Dollars! What!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? Palin? I could see there being a considerable price increase if she got the Vice President slot but come on~

Even if she did get VP, I wouldn't pay anything close to 1 million. Matter of fact, I wouldn't even pay standard retail for that thing. Like that scene out of Half Baked where the lady tries to sell Jim Brewer that record and he offers a price. She then says it's autographed and he then proceeded to offer her even less for it.

Yeesh. I agree with the OP, whoever buys it is going to get a visit from Gene Pool Removal Fairy.

This guy can't be serious. Like seriously, would anyone buy this? I say we send this link to Fail Blog. That would make their day.

I hope you guys aren't taking this seriously. I know I'm not. No one is that stupid. If you send him messages, there's a 110% chance you'll get a troll reply.

Larven said:
I would buy it. I mean, cmon, its Sarah Palin!!! :D

I Agree.

But seriously, $1 Million is way too much, I mean a $1,000 dollars at the most $500-$600 at the least.

Underdogg13

I don't agree with what you said, however this is not the Forum to say that, this isn't the CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, forums. The 405th is not a political website. This wasn't even about what she believes/un-believes. So I'll ask you and anyone else to refrain from any political comments.

Last edited by a moderator:
In my opinion it decreases the value. I mean I like Sarah Palin but her autograph does not belong on an Xbox especially if chances are its actually used. :eek

If anything, it would DECREASE the price of it. I mean, look what they did to that nice clean Xbox.

- Adulese

Shade said:
@Underdogg13

I don't agree with what you said, however this is not the Forum to say that, this isn't the CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, forums. The 405th is not a political website. This wasn't even about what she believes/un-believes. So I'll ask you and anyone else to refrain from any political comments.

There was no kind of political reference in my comment, if that's what you were trying to say. I was simply judging a political figure's intellect.

Underdogg13 said:
Former Governor of Alaska.

Ah. I've been out of touch with the media for a while, and she wasn't in my chain of command. >.> I think she could buy that 360 for herself.

I'm guessing u don't live in the states queen because Palin was Mc.Cains running mate and if he won she would have been th vice pres. of the U.S.

Well, I'm late to this but the only xbox I would buy signed for 1m would be if everyone at bungie singed... especially the janitor :D

"I traveled 3 days to see Sarah Palin."

"It was the most extravagant thing she has ever signed"

"Shipping: $15"

"It was such a thrill"

Troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back