Status
Not open for further replies.

KXtreme

I have wanted to be Commander Sarah Palmer for years but never could find a costume to buy and now that I know I can build it I really want to. The problem is that I can't get any of the zip files to load. Can anyone send them to me? I saw Master Builder had them and everyone was talking about how they got his zip files but, as I said, I can't find them. I would love it if you could send them to me.

Welcome to the 405th KXtreme! I'm not good at identifying armour parts from Halo so I'll need the help of someone else to do that (unless her armour is unique). What exactly is it you were looking for - pepakura files, foam templates, 3d models, etc?

Welcome to the 405th KXtreme! I'm not good at identifying armour parts from Halo so I'll need the help of someone else to do that (unless her armour is unique). What exactly is it you were looking for - pepakura files, foam templates, 3d models, etc?
I actually just found it, apparently, there is an orange download file button on the top right of someones build. Now all I have to do is build it!!! I'm super excited to work on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back