Savvytanks Odst

bboyfresco

Active Member
ugh... ME WANT ODST.....


I'm supposed to be doing a mark VI right now

but ODST it pulling me in. I'm resisting so much to start one cause I dont want to leave my Mark VI unfinished....

oh man...
 

SavvyTank

Active Member
SupermanExtreme1 said:
ugh... ME WANT ODST.....





I'm supposed to be doing a mark VI right now



but ODST it pulling me in. I'm resisting so much to start one cause I dont want to leave my Mark VI unfinished....



oh man...




dont leave something unfinished unless you have to. because its hard for me to sit down and work on this i keep getting behind.



great i just found yet another bubble in the glass on my helm that i will need to reglass...



see i got sidetracked just trying to type a reply, well i gess the helm is the most difficult part for me because its what i think people look at to judge your costume so i keep working on it to make it perfect. and i still have to make a second...

/sigh
 
Last edited by a moderator:

SavvyTank

Active Member
ok iv finaly gotten some time to work on my stuff so i have some stuff to show.



Both chest plates

http://i616.photobucket.com/albums/tt250/SavvyTank/100_1946.jpg



you might be a 405THer if you have paper hanging up on your clothsline

http://i616.photobucket.com/albums/tt250/SavvyTank/100_1942.jpg



this is the positive mold for the visor tha i'm going to vacuume mold. im not done with it but i thought id show it anyway.

http://i616.photobucket.com/albums/tt250/SavvyTank/100_1947.jpg



well thats not all i've done but i dont want to post too many pics.
 

jareyes

Active Member
Even though there are so many ODST's popping up on the forums lately, I've gotta say this one is turning out really well! From the pics everything looks good so far, and yeah for me the pics on this page aren't loading.
 

SprayNoob

Active Member
Im glad to see another member to work on the same project im working on too! ODST and the sniper rifle :D



Great woork, waiting for more updates from you :p



SprayNoob
 

SavvyTank

Active Member
just got back from the party at Joes and wanted to post this befor i crashed.



i finished the helm at the party. let me know what you think.





if you cant see it, go look at UNSC leatherneck's gallary. he took the pic and mad it look profetional. so i just want to say thanks to him, and all the other guys that gave me some imput on it.

http://405th.com/forums/uploads/1248056037/gallery_6309_1277_280512.jpg



it just has a cote of primer, so thats not how it will look when its painted. im going to paint it ODST ish black with sage green trim.



this week im going to try to get the chest plate done and get some pics up.
 

SavvyTank

Active Member
Robby said:
Sweet! What's the screw for? It looks nice, but is it supposed to be there or is it a personal touch?


its kind of a persanal touch. its hard to see that spot in the game, and in the weta they used a hex screw but spartencreater dint have any hex screws so i used what i had at my disposle.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

ace

New Member
this helm will not shar the same doom as google!

i will not let that happen... not again! :unsure
 

Fluffy

New Member
Glad to see you finally realizing the extent of you work, just don't be disappointed if the weapons don't turn out as well as the armor.
 

SavvyTank

Active Member
new chest. its made from the weta pep with some modifications to it.



heres the before







and the after







Hope you like it.
 

darkesword2020

Well-Known Member
SavvyTank said:
just got back from the party at Joes and wanted to post this befor i crashed.



i finished the helm at the party. let me know what you think.





if you cant see it, go look at UNSC leatherneck's gallary. he took the pic and mad it look profetional. so i just want to say thanks to him, and all the other guys that gave me some imput on it.

http://405th.com/forums/uploads/1248056037/gallery_6309_1277_280512.jpg



it just has a cote of primer, so thats not how it will look when its painted. im going to paint it ODST ish black with sage green trim.



this week im going to try to get the chest plate done and get some pics up.


It looks great Savvy, are you planning on molding said parts?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

SavvyTank

Active Member
darkesword2020 said:
It looks great Savvy, are you planning on molding said parts?


originally i was int going to cast it, but thanks to NewSpartanCreater he is helping me mold my entire suit.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

SavvyTank

Active Member
The Trip Mine!!



just wanted to show how some of the other stuff is coming.







Fluffy the pep master made it im just going to finish it.
 
Top