Say Has Anybody Tryed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

D353R7 PUNK

Hello has anybody tryed to make action figure( that dont move) or scale models out of pep? oh also could we us poster board instead of card stock

?

yes, they make little standup guys for pepakura... just search papercraft models on google for the databases of the models. theres a whole community of world of warcraft 3d figures... i suppose you couldnt call them action figures because the joints dont move though...

heres a blog dedicated to papercraft figurines and such

http://papercraft-world.blogspot.com/

I'm curently working on making a 1/48 scale set of vehicles and guys form Halo, CE. MY friend and I are making a game heavily based off of Star Wars miniatures, but Halo. Yes, Actionclix made them, But I want my own. I also want to make a 1/16th scale model of a warthog, and super-detail it. That will take some time though...

cool and yeah i was just asking if the stand sit or what ever pose u make it to, but yeah i was just thinking if it was even posible to make non-moving figureins not like 40k or anything but just whatever i felt like that i could find the design for in the pep files so thanks.

It is possible to make scale models from pep. I just don't suggest using hd models because of the stupidly small pieces with even smaller tabs. It's not worth it. Trust me. I know. Its more work than you think it is. But if you are a pep god :p then give hd models a go. My advice. Use md or ld files or clay. But I think clay would be better although I have not tried it.

I havent tried an action figure yet though. I would like to see that done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back