Saying Goodbye...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithica

Sr Member
NO not from the forum or the hobby...lol, but I made you look at the thread. Actually I a saying goodbye to my Hayabusa Suit.

Busa_Recon.jpg

DSC_0130.jpg

I have made a trade with a gentleman from the UK on The Hunters Lair and here is an image of what I a getting in return. These images are his but I will do a video once I get it.

BegPbT2kKGrHqQH-EErfSsBV1MBK9jUvzHl.jpg

BegPgIgWkKGrHqQH-CYErgO9T0BK9jVI49N.jpg

BfM2cCGkKGrHqIH-EErfPg8M1BLVEL5nQ_1.jpg

BfM2ZwBmkKGrHqYH-CgEre42zzGLBLVEIjR.jpg

BfM2ZHQCGkKGrHqUH-CMErgWrpBLVEFEG8_.jpg

The going price was 4 grand so I'm happy. I'll keep you all posted.

Ithica

That's great Ithica now with those 4k go and take some relaxing vacations.... :)

ON THE BAHAMAS!!! :cool

and you can take me if you want :p

WOW! You sold your hayabusa costume for 4k?!?! Damn, I should really look into making armor building more of a full time hobby and start selling costumes! lol

I'm just glad that you are not actually saying good bye! haha I saw that title and saw it was by you and I kind of freaked..............kind of. :p

HaloGoddess said:
WOW! You sold your hayabusa costume for 4k?!?! Damn, I should really look into making armor building more of a full time hobby and start selling costumes! lol

I'm just glad that you are not actually saying good bye! haha I saw that title and saw it was by you and I kind of freaked..............kind of. :p

Awe she likes me...lol

Ithica

Last edited by a moderator:
Ithica said:
NO not from the forum or the hobby...lol, but I made you look at the thread.

IT'S A TRAP!

I knew when I clicked on it you couldn't be leaving! :pThat predator costume looks pretty sweet. Looks like a pretty awesome trade if you ask me.

i love ur work ithica u make some of the best armors on here. and i would hate to c the busa go but u are getting a dang good predator outfit in return best of luck with both suits.

spartan-005 said:
i love ur work ithica u make some of the best armors on here. and i would hate to c the busa go but u are getting a dang good predator outfit in return best of luck with both suits.

I appreciate the comment but keep in mind that Soaring Hammer as a Team Created this suit. Both past and present Members played a significant part in this suit and it is truly one of a kind. I do believe there is a great amount of talent in this community. I see perfection every time I a on here. The only part of this suit that is not going is my sword. The sword was a special gift from Lee and I will always cheerish it and in fact it will be used for something else. You better believe I a already making plans to build a new and improved Hayabusa. It will have a new chest plate, back pack and the shoulders will be changed. I may do work on the thighs as well. Keep an eye for the new suit in the next few months.

Ithica

Geeeez Dave, don't scare us like that! *puts heart firmly back into chest*

That is so freaking incredible! I am so excited for you. :)

jeez Dave, ya scared the heck out of me there with that title... i was going to crap my pants (joking :p).

hate to see your hayabusa go, but the predator costume looks awesome! the guys at the hunters lair are great...

congrats on the trade, and glad that your still here. :)

SIGH

What was that? Oh, that was just the sigh of relief that the armor

took the damage and not you. You can always replace a suit, glad you're still here.

Ok, that scare has DEFINENATELY topped Paranormal Activity. (And that was the scarriest movie I have ever seen.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _________

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ./ It’s a trap! \

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _,,,--~~~~~~~~--,_ . . . .\ ._________/

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,-‘ : : : :::: :::: :: : : : : :º ‘-, . . \/. . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . .,-‘ :: : : :::: :::: :::: :::: : : :: : ‘-, . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . ,-‘ :: ::: :: : : :: :::: :::: :: : : : : :: ‘-, . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . .,-‘ : :: :: :: :: :: : : : : : , : : :º :::: :::: ::’; . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . .,-‘ / / : :: :: :: :: : : :::: :::-, ;; ;; ;; ;; ;; ;; ;\ . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . /,-‘,’ :: : : : : : : : : :: :: :: : ‘-, ;; ;; ;; ;; ;; ;;| . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . /,’,-‘ :: :: :: :: :: :: :: : ::_,-~~,_’-, ;; ;; ;; ;; | . . . . . . .

. . . . . _/ :,’ :/ :: :: :: : : :: :: _,-‘/ : ,-‘;’-‘’’’’~-, ;; ;; ;;,’ . . . . . . . .

. . . ,-‘ / : : : : : : ,-‘’’ : : :,--‘’ :|| /,-‘-‘--‘’’__,’’’ \ ;; ;,-‘ . . . . . . . .

. . . \ :/,, : : : _,-‘ --,,_ : : \ :\ ||/ /,-‘-‘x### ::\ \ ;;/ . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . \/ /---‘’’’ : \ #\ : :\ : : \ :\ \| | : (O##º : :/ /-‘’ . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . /,’____ : :\ ‘-#\ : \, : :\ :\ \ \ : ‘-,___,-‘,-`-,, . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . ‘ ) : : : :’’’’--,,--,,,,,,¯ \ \ :: ::--,,_’’-,,’’’¯ :’- :’-, . . . . . . . . .

. . . . .) : : : : : : ,, : ‘’’’~~~~’ \ :: :: :: :’’’’’¯ :: ,-‘ :,/\ . . . . . . . . .

. . . . .\,/ /|\\| | :/ / : : : : : : : ,’-, :: :: :: :: ::,--‘’ :,-‘ \ \ . . . . . . . .

. . . . .\\’|\\ \|/ ‘/ / :: :_--,, : , | )’; :: :: :: :,-‘’ : ,-‘ : : :\ \, . . . . . . .

. . . ./¯ :| \ |\ : |/\ :: ::----, :\/ :|/ :: :: ,-‘’ : :,-‘ : : : : : : ‘’-,,_ . . . .

. . ..| : : :/ ‘’-(, :: :: :: ‘’’’’~,,,,,’’ :: ,-‘’ : :,-‘ : : : : : : : : :,-‘’’\\ . . . .

. ,-‘ : : : | : : ‘’) : : :¯’’’’~-,: : ,--‘’’ : :,-‘’ : : : : : : : : : ,-‘ :¯’’’’’-,_ .

./ : : : : :’-, :: | :: :: :: _,,-‘’’’¯ : ,--‘’ : : : : : : : : : : : / : : : : : : :’’-,

/ : : : : : -, :¯’’’’’’’’’’’¯ : : _,,-~’’ : : : : : : : : : : : : : :| : : : : : : : : :

: : : : : : :¯’’~~~~~~’’’ : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : | : : : : : : : : :

But besides that nice Hayabusa and sorry to see it go but if it was for a predator Suit I would be trading as well.

hehehehehe, good one! just remember, Sarge... Joe and Scott can help you really pimp that bastitch out!

SOARING HAMMER wears more than Halo!

You are a terrible person for making that thread title.

And I am glad you're sticking around. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back