Saying Goodbye...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you had us worried there for a second Dave..............but I'm glad to see you're still here. On the suit, now that is one heck of a trade!!
ohmy.gif
Look forward to seeing exciting things from the Soaring Hammer team in the months to come!!

-Matt

That was cruel.... Here I was worried that you couldn't hang out anymore, and you've gone and gotten yourself a Pred suit. Looks like both you guys made out pretty well, I'll be looking forward to the new Hayabusa, too.

LastSpartan said:
Hmm posting prices :p

Exactly what I was thinking ... especially with the new crackdown. Speaking of which.. time to pester some people - it's the new year LS.

Anywho, grats on the trade.

Cheers,

Kensai

Last edited by a moderator:
kensai111 said:
Exactly what I was thinking ... especially with the new crackdown. Speaking of which.. time to pester some people - it's the new year LS.

Cheers,

Kensai

The price I mentioned is not a sale price so what is the confusion? I posted what he was asking for his Pred suit which is now mine so it isn't for sale. I do not understand the issue here. I think you both misunderstood the post. Now if I posted an item for sale on here with a price then I would be breaking rules.

Ithica

kensai111 said:

Cheers,

Kensai

Yay! 8)

And yeah Ithica, I did read wrong. I thought you had sold your armor for that price + traded for a Pred suit.

Eh, was tired ^^

First thoughts: oh great another member leaving... aren't these threads against the rules?

Second thoughts: Oh Sh*t!!! It's Ithica! He can't be leaving!

However, I'm now feeling reassured, and I'd like to say congradulations on the suit/sale. Personally, I'm not a fan of the Predator (in general), and I hate to see your Hayabusa go, but I'm glad you like your new suit. BTW: You need to change your avatar now. ;)

Cheers!

Ithica said:
The price I mentioned is not a sale price so what is the confusion? I posted what he was asking for his Pred suit which is now mine so it isn't for sale. I do not understand the issue here. I think you both misunderstood the post. Now if I posted an item for sale on here with a price then I would be breaking rules.

Ithica

Misunderstood - thought that's the price you were saying you were selling the Hayabusa for. Do let us know when you get the new suit in.

Cheers,

Kensai

Ithica said:
Awe she likes me...lol

Ithica

hehe Of course I do! :D After you did that favor for my by sending me that DARE helmet to borrow, which was EXTREMELY kind and generous of you to do. :) But then I also did YOU a favor by painting the emblem on the side. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back