Scaling Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

darthturkey

Jr Member
Well i used the scaling method for the custom H3 Helmet and even made the tester but i printed it all out and i did the botton rim and it wasnt even close to fitting. So anyone who has done this helmet or any similar to can you just give me your scaling size and how yours fits. All input would be appreciated. :)

darthturkey said:
Well i used the scaling method for the custom H3 Helmet and even made the tester but i printed it all out and i did the botton rim and it wasnt even close to fitting. So anyone who has done this helmet or any similar to can you just give me your scaling size and how yours fits. All input would be appreciated. :)

Well i just started doing flying squirls helmet with 26,5 but for some reason it seems as its going to be the same size as the LE helmet when its finished...

and you could bother to... wait for it...

Wait for it...

READ THE DANG STICKIES!!!

This is asked like 5 times a day...

Last edited by a moderator:
And Finnish, it's written in the stickies to not start plenty of topics on the same subject.

And stop using so much smilies...

Save the emotes, Finnish.

@ OP: scaling is a little awkward. You may have to do several attempts in order to get it right - however, the bottom rim is always too small and should be reomoved.

OK first of all not to be rude but if you even bothered to read my post you would know that i tried that caling method AND IT DIDNT WORK. I did cut the rim but it still needs to be pulled out to fit over my head which distorts the shape. So i was asking if any one who has it done could simply tell me their scaling because the stickied one didnt work.

This ius how I scale my MC pep helms, first downlaod Jedis H2 MC helm, scale that by rewading the sticky...
Then, you take the height from the bottom right corner (whatever it is)
then you open up the custom H3 file, and go to scale up by certain value, then just type wahtever the height for jedis helm is into the height of the H3 helm. - Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back