Scariest Movies

Status
Not open for further replies.

piehobo28

Jr Member
Scariest Movie of all time i think is...

IT

Saw it when I was about four and is still haunted to this day. Dontcha want a ballon? *shivers*

High School Musical 2. Don't ask me why I saw it, my flamboyant brother made me sit there while he watched it. I had to spray contact solution in my eyes afterwards, it was so freakin disturbing.

i'm not even being funny, don't watch any of those junky disney films. Hopefully, since you are all halo fans, you understand the pain and fear that ran through my veins.

The most horrible is singning movie. I hate them. I only want to crush my head on a wall after.

Pat

Anything new from Disney.
I don't watch scary movies, not since I was little.
But I've seen a few recent;y, there not scary anymore.

Highschool Musical (shudder) THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actually havent seen those, thank goodness...

Mine is the Village. most people said it wasnt that scary but I was Really in the mood with a bunch of other friends Really into it.

The Others. There is something quite disturbing about that movie, yet I love it. But I can't think of a movie that actually scares me...not since I was a kid.

I would have to say
#1. Silver Bullet by Stephen King.
#2. Pet Cemetary.
#3.The new Texas Chainsaw.
#4. Jeepers Creepers.( The only thing that was dumb is the Creeper could read and write)
Other than that it was good

NO....NO....Please don't mention High school musical. My dog whined when the trailer came on, my mom covered the children's ears, my sister and I contemplated suicide, and my dad smashed the possesed screen.

But, anyways, I don't know the name but when I was little my uncle let us watch this evil clown movie, he had baloons and ice cream, oh so tempting. "little girl" or how about the famous inhaler defense against evil clowns, or the hilarious "Cluck, cluck, cluck time to find mother hen" part. YIPES! it's still creepy! :eek:

rvb4life said:
High School Musical 2. Don't ask me why I saw it, my flamboyant brother made me sit there while he watched it. I had to spray contact solution in my eyes afterwards, it was so freakin disturbing.

i'm not even being funny, don't watch any of those junky disney films. Hopefully, since you are all halo fans, you understand the pain and fear that ran through my veins.
That always Gives me Nightmares. It really does, I am not kidding. It's so horrible. Scariest Movie would be anything in the Friday the 13th Series except for Jason takes Manhattan and Jason X.

Last edited by a moderator:
Being forced to See Juno with my lil sister in California..... probably one of the most traumatic situations in my life.

A lot of people said Prom Night would be really scary...it wasn't. You could alway anticipate what was going to happen next. The scariest part of it was when the girls i watched it with screamed when they thought something was scary.

but, my favorite would have to be that. my favorite classic one would be The Shining. and Scream...I found that movie hilarious.

jericho said:
LOL! I loved reading the back of the box! How they wrote... to explain the mistakes and corny stuff they made in the film.... lol.

Tell me.

You've seen it. Was it purposefully campy?

To tell you the truth, Im not sure.
It is a terribily crappy film, but hilarious to watch.

Keegan said:
To tell you the truth, Im not sure.
It is a terribily crappy film, but hilarious to watch.

Ha ha. That reminds me of the Christmas episode of Family Guy, where Peter keeps trying to watch the KISS Christmas special.

On topic: The Exorcist of Emily Rose is one of the few movies that actually scared me. Blood, gore, and monsters popping out of the dark just don't scare me... I need something that affects me psychologically, something that scares me even after the movie is over.

The first Saw movie is also a great horror movie.

I try to avoid scary movies in general. I have an over-active imagination, and it repeats what happens in the film over and over. What's worse is that my mind often combines all the freaky stuff into one big "horror hell".

But the last movie that I saw that freaked me out was Scary Movie 3. I watched it cause I thought it would be all comedy, but the ring girl really affected me. I will never watch it again. Mainly because the humor was so crude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back