[attachment=14774:photo(2).jpg]

After alot of dremel work, first primer:

[attachment=14775:photo(3).jpg]

Sanded out more imperfections and ready to bondo:

[attachment=14776:photo.jpg]

And now a couple showing the fit on my head:

[attachment=14777:photo (1).jpg]

[attachment=14778:photo (3).jpg]

CONGRATULATIONS. That is an great job. The helmet looks great and seems to fit very well. If this is a preview of things to come, you`re going to have one wicked armor.

Yea I kinda feel the same way, just went out and played in it!! I wasn't being very smart either which makes for the best fun haha! I was kicking light poles to knock the icicles off and try to get out of the way before they hit me! haha

Sounds like the fun i'd be having if i had snow :lol also, i like your helmet :D i like how smooth you made it.

Judging from that primer pic, you barely need bondo! looks great. hopfully mine'll come out that good. however mine isnt smothed out, i just opened the file up and printed.

Aaron said:
Judging from that primer pic, you barely need bondo! looks great. hopfully mine'll come out that good. however mine isnt smothed out, i just opened the file up and printed.

I completely agree. While you obviously should have bondo since cardstock is never truly smooth, from what I can tell, deformaties are almost completely undetectable... its really looking good so far. I'll be sure to watch this one. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
you know, from the first resin pic, i can tell that you know the pepakura program pretty well. That's a good advantage to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back