Sci-fi armor personnal creation

Status
Not open for further replies.

briciius

Jr Member
i'm doing my own armor inspire by somes games. My chest look little but I want an armor that is a light look but in fact revealed to be a very powerful Armur.

Armor sniper sum. Maybe i will do later year halo helmet goal for the moment I'm doing, umm how ca call, a sort of futuristic face protection.

coments are welcome and any idea welcome too

LAST PICS PAGE 5

This is a foam build and now pics :

DSC_0912.jpg

DSC_0918.jpg

DSC_0919.jpg

DSC_0917.jpg

here i am, i will custom all the build

Last edited by a moderator:
So far, I'm not pleased with the H4 armor, but I'm sure with lots of playing the game (SOON!) and seeing people's builds, I'll get used to it.

It looks great so far, that reference pic looks beast! Can't wait to see more!

oh oO i love them they are very ( don't really know how to say that ) it gives a sensation of force and speed. like a super hero in costume xD.ou rather as a kind of super super powerful robot

thx, i will do an armor with wich i could run and jump, i really love my first build BUT i do not have enought mobility . so i start an other xD

hey all i'm looking for help.

here is the problem :

I hope that Google will succeed in translating what I want to explain becaufe even in my head it's hard to explain.

So I'm looking for a way to attach two part foam. These parts are on my shin and will be "glued" to my skin. so I need an easy way to put but also easy to remove, BUT that does not break when I'm walking, running, or jumping.

The space between the foam parts, and my skin is small so you have that I can fix them easily and to remove without damaging the foam

i add a pic to assist in the understanding

DSC_09122.jpg

Go man go! It looks perfect to me! I see you could shape it up a little better, but over-all it is pretty good!

for the helmet i will do the scanner helmet, because i will do a sniper rifle with the armor. I will mix different parts of different halo 4 armor

I will look what is exactly SPIRIT GUM because it's look very interesting.

Finally i've just use poppers.

they are visible to the rear of my calf but I think it does not make ugly. I'll take pictures tonight back from work.

I'm still waiting modeling the helmet scanner.

For the armor I will mix different parties, I found the torso rookie Halo 4 foam (I'll start this weekend I think)

For shoulders I found a pretty nice pair, I linkerais when I have a little more advanced on the build

All-I-can-think-of-when-I-see-the-Halo-4-HAZOP-armor.jpe

here the shoulder i will try to made

I'm also looking for SWAT gamer on HALO 4 here is mu Xboxlive ID : Grainepouvoir24

Not bad man! I am trying to earn that armor right now in multiplayer, almost there, just 70 more assassinations.

Btw, on your chest, try to cover some of the seams a little better for more realistic effect. You did great on the "Rusted" armor!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back