Sci-fi armor personnal creation

Status
Not open for further replies.
pretty good work I must say, I like the paint job. Most of this no one can really add to or take away from... because no one has ever seen anything like this. So for the most part- Your doing great on the painting, layering craft foam is good, and straping system looks inorder.

- My only helpful hint to you---> Using bright colored foam like (orange) for the handplate...sooner or later the foam will bend and stretch as your wearing it, and the orange will start to show (so if you use craft foam...try to use a dull color like gray or black) *I know this from experience... :)

Everything else looks top of the line! Congratz mate -Nogood

I'm not alone !!!!!! Yiiiaaaahhhhh xD

Serisouly thx very much for coment. Thx for the help indeed sometimes i can see the orange foam under the paint. I have a paint spray call " plastidip" you may know it. It's a specific paint which make a layer of protection on the paint.I hope it will protec all the armor and make a shiny effect ( like a varnish ).

The plastidip is a paint that dries to form a protective layer of plastic film or as a kind of super fine kaoutchouc

I will post more pics soon :)

I've also receive my PLASTAZOTE foam but is not what i was expected so i don"t know if i will be ale to make an helmet with it

Hey Briciius. I have used plastizote and the stuff is a dream to work with. The only annoying thing about it is you have to do lots of coats of PVA to seal it before your plastidip. Also you have to be careful with the heat gun as it can melt it easy.

PVA what do you mean ? Bref . My plastazote is a 5millimeter plastazote i'm not sure is the good thickness to do an helmet :( I've take the better density but the foam doesn't look rigid.

I'm working on my chest rigth now and i will try the helmet soon i think i will fail like a dumbass ><

Anyway here pics of my chest upgrade :

I don't know where i'm going but i'm going !!!

DSC_1083_zps32478938.jpg

DSC_1084_zps2c3b56ce.jpg

DSC_1087_zpsa7884787.jpg
WOUP WHAT IS THAT U_U
DSC_1089_zps58593fe8.jpg

DSC_1090_zpsaeab4dfa.jpg

DSC_1088_zps72466198.jpg

here i am

coms are welcome !!!!

i will try the helmet soon, i want to finish the chest before.

The PVA is bondoglue so it could be sand right? I don't want to mould the helmet just make it with foam and wear it.

Anyway any coment on my chest ? at first he was looking too short and now ? how he is turning ?

HELMET STARTED !!! :

Drack if you read me do you haveany tricks to make my helmet more smooth because i've got lot of glue on it as you can see :(

DSC_1097_zpsfb3ab420.jpg

DSC_1101_zps1d7726fe.jpg

DSC_1103_zps0d3e4a07.jpg

DSC_1104_zpsa4cff646.jpg

AND CHEST 95% DONE :
DSC_1093_zps753da4b3.jpg

DSC_1094_zpsfd47db15.jpg

here i am

waiting for tick to get a beautifull helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back