Sci-fi Valleycon June 9-11 2023

Benton188

RCO
Member DIN
S188
It's that time of the year again! Sci-fi Valleycon is almost upon us, and we're looking to get a headcount for the event. This year is Avatar The Last Airbender themed with many voice actors making appearances, as well as a few other famous VAs. As always we'll be participating in the Gearbox Union Conquest, and if you have any items you wish to donate for auction please bring them. A small request I have is that we should maybe limit weapons brought to 1 or 2 per person as last year got a little hectic with so many things laying around the back area. Thanks. I am also hoping to add a helmet display rack to attach to the top of one of the weapon racks that way we can clear some table space and have a safe place to display them if you don't want grabby hands getting to them. If you have any other suggestions feel free to voice them, and we'll see you down there :)

p.s. I have a surprise for Casey this year. Hehehehe

Wow I certainly did not realize how close we were to Sci Fi Valley. I plan on attending!
EDIT:
Due to potentially overlapping events I am now tentative

Last edited:
Unfortunately I will not be in attendance this year. Realized my sister's high school graduation is that friday!

Last edited:
This thread is more than 10 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back