Props Scorpion thread =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"This just in from wherever-wherever, a man on the 405th site has made a life sized halo battle tank. M1A2 Abrams MBT tank making company: General Dynamics has seized this huge replica to make a new tank for America armed forces. The man only known as bevbor, has been given $20,000,000 in compensation dollars for having the huge replica taken from him by the company, the replica was airlifted out under a covert pickup in the middle of the night."

I could see this happening......the gov could even label you a "cardboard terrorist"...lol!

This is really gonna be sick!(as in cool.)

When I saw where this is going, I just flat out said "no, this is not real!!!!!!!!!" But then I remembered back to your life size banshee, and I thought to myself "this guy is the most insane member of the forums! He is invincible, and impervious to any challenge that stands in his way!!!!" So, dude, just wanted to say, if this thing actually happens (as it already seems to be happening) you are a hardcore monster!!!!! Keep doing what your doing, and dude..... make-this-happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D

And another thing.... Just out of curiousity, where do you get your cardboard? =/

If this guys plans on making High Charity i'm living in it! I call Truths room! It's got a massive T.V. :D
And shotgun on carrier!

ZOMFG (stares blankly at the screen in shock)
We're all dead ......... hes gonna destroy us all with cardboard contraptions

If someone ever asks you if you are a God, make sure you say yes... The awsomeness is oozing from you as we sit here

You have caused many heads to explode, including mine!

I wish, upon completion, that this be moved to the Elite section!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back