SCOUT helmet pep file?

Status
Not open for further replies.

poyssick

does anyone have a good one? i wanna make my hao three armour but i cant find a good one anywhere. any help please? if this is the wrong place im sorry. i figured. noob thread sould go in the noob disscusion. thanks anyone/everyone

okay bad news.. i downloaded nd printed from pepakura and it had a thing that said "paper scale on printer is not the same as pepakura, adjust scale?" i hit yes. now i'm pretty sure its wayy to small. the papers not ruined, but my laser printer bent it really bad.it'll straghtin out though. what do i do to fix this and prevent it from happening again?

the edit button wouldnt work for me. im sorry if this is a double post..

The Printer bent the paper? Maybe you have the wrong type of paper or a setting is off on your printer.

I can't really help very much with this one.

Check the layout of the file, when I built my Recon helmet it was formatted for a horizontal print. I had to go in and change it to portrait and adjust the parts to get it to print right.

well its a laser printer. it takes the paper and puts it thourgh in a certin way to where the card stocks thickness versus the printers interworkings involves the paper bending. i hve i sitting under two old pioneer radio's and my algebra 2 book. should be flat in the morning.

how can i look at it if its set to horizontal? my printer can print horizontal id just like to make sure this stuff is okay before i waste 24 sheets of paper...

When you have the file up the 2d window shows each sheet see if it looks more horizontal than vertical if it does them you need to go into the printer settings and make the change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back