Scout helmet pep file

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadioactiveMicrobe

Ok, so I showed some pics of my helmet progress at my school and they basicly had eyegasms, One of my friends always thought the Scout helmet was cool, but He can't build anything to save his life, not even lego stuff. And his birthday is coming up so I thought I'd postpone my helmet and make him a scout helm. If there is one,. So the bottom line is: has anyone made a scout helm pep helmet

there was another SCout helmet pdo that NZ-TK made, i dont think the one i the DL database is the same one. well if not here is the HD Scout pep
(next post) sorry nz-tk :( i was just trying to spread your glorious work. wont do that again

Snyder, please take down your link, and do not redistribute my work without my permission. I'm not angry, its just professional courtesy. Thanks :)

anyways
this is my scout here.
Scout PDO

Its very hard, not suitable for beginners, but give it a shot, good luck :)

Yeah NZTK made a kickass one. It is hard, just because of the many faces.

It looks like it is built inside out though (just a tip)

You probably want to set the scale at about 25cm in hieght. I made one at 27 and its about right for a spartan, so a normal human would be about 25 I think. Scaling confuses me sometimes.
sorry nz-tk icon_frown.gif i was just trying to spread your glorious work. wont do that again
No worries mate :)

Last edited by a moderator:
NZ-TK said:
You probably want to set the scale at about 25cm in hieght. I made one at 27 and its about right for a spartan, so a normal human would be about 25 I think. Scaling confuses me sometimes.

No worries mate :)
That would work, but I'm a 13 year old a little on the tall side (5'5") but my friend, I'm at least a head taller than him.

Last edited by a moderator:
stop making fun of my large head :(
lol just kidding, they actually fit me a little loosely so i can get padding, fiberglass, etc. in them when i finalize them. always gotta think ahead

Thank you very much NZ. The link for your pdo in the database no longer works but a bit of searching never hurt anyone (that much). I can't wait to get started on this awesome helm. It's my first shot at pep but here's hoping for the best. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back