Scratch Cardboard ODST

Status
Not open for further replies.

averysmallhorse

So, I'm taking a break from my foam armor (link in signature), to make ODST armor while I am acquiring more foam. For those who have ever browsed my youtube channel, you will find that I have made like 5 ODST helmets. You may say I have a sick obsession, but at least I didn't make 6 Air Assault Helmets (Like someone I know :D). Any who, I'm making a full suit this time, So here are the shins. I will make more stuff tomorrow, most likely the thighs, forearms, and shoulders, I work fast :cool
teAmuJM.jpg
VQCZIFF.jpg
RA8w6CG.jpg
Sp8RNMk.jpg

Great start! We don't see that many CB build here much, so it will be interesting to see how this turns out.
Any character in mind (looks like Mickey from the shells/pockets on the shins so far), or going a custom set?

For those who have ever browsed my youtube channel, you will find that I have made like 5 ODST helmets. You may say I have a sick obsession, but at least I didn't make 6 Air Assault Helmets (Like someone I know :D).
Heh... I laughed. I know to whom you refer.
It's a completely different issue once you have the equipment to start doing casting runs - then 6 seems like nothing...

+1 sub for cardboard!
MS7

Great start! We don't see that many CB build here much, so it will be interesting to see how this turns out.
Any character in mind (looks like Mickey from the shells/pockets on the shins so far), or going a custom set?

Heh... I laughed. I know to whom you refer.
It's a completely different issue once you have the equipment to start doing casting runs - then 6 seems like nothing...

+1 sub for cardboard!
MS7
Thanks, it's a custom build, it will have lots of storage on it, but not a heavy type armor, like buck, kind of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back