Screenies

Status
Not open for further replies.
So which version of Halo is this? I like the more smoothed out version of the armor/helmet.

Has anyone compiled any screenies of the armor from Halo 3 or any pictures of the costume? I was thinking of doing a Halo 3 version, or otherwise known as a hi-res version of the costume.

Ive seen the halo 3 sig block, but nothing really detailed as of yet.

Perhaps we should Email bungee, so we can start building the H3 versions! :hyper:

its easy to find hig res pictures of the halo 3 armor, go to google images heh and there is even some pics on this site.

WEll as i promised i uploaded the pictures of the assault rifle, ill post a few of them here if you want tot see the rest of them go to well my website is linked to my imageshack thing so yeah well here they are.

01c44dc336165050xw4.png

01c44dc1afd03020cg2.png

01c44dc1a646c820pt2.png

01c44dc33c46f060xi2.png

01c44dc3f77f8ef0hp0.png

please tell em that elite- thing is actually dual wielding those sowrds

also: is that a grunt with a sword next to the big glowey pyramid thing in the top left?

~caboose

ok heres the answers

1: yes he is duel weilding those swords, and you can duel weild the swords also but i didnt take any pictures of that.

2: thats an elite crounching before he goes over the hill not a grunt.

lol ok you keep hoping, and ill have to put that mod back on my xbox so ill do it later. And i can only take the pictures on xbc becuase i can select new maps when yelo is on.

i need an a$$ load of turret pics from as many angles as you can, like the one on the tower in ascension, i need ALOT

o.......hmm ill try to get that asap i dont know if i have the time tonight or tommorow my brother just got back from college like a minute ago :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back