Screenies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chewdog316 said:
Dude thats great because MC with helmet off looks kinda dumb to me, not as I would picture him.
wait is that a joke.....? o well and sean i dont have a capture card :( but a "speacial" way of capturing pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
so you play your 360 on PC? i have a card but i will not let me do it or i cant figure it out

if somebody is interested, i video all the halo 2 skulls on to my pc. I also got a lot of "Falcon'' footage :mrgreen:

umm whered u get that idea its somthing on my xb.........somthing called " Yall Eat Liver Over Trees Raining Apples In Noobsday Ernest Rally" GOt it?

i dont even have a 360 lol, i plug my xbox into a router and get on my computer and connect to my xbox with flashfxp and ftp(file transfer protocol) the pictures i took over to my computer then convert them.

You can view pics of from your comp by connecting your 360 to your comp by the Media Center...on the "media" blade I think.

Ares said:
You can view pics of from your comp by connecting your 360 to your comp by the Media Center...on the "media" blade I think.

i have that .....i want to play it thought my computer with out having to plug my montor

ummmm ok didnt even know u could use amoniter but yeah i plug my xbox into my tv lol, o well i cant help u there.

Well ill be trying to upload some pics of an AR on containment and stuff so be prepared for that, in the meantime hes some pics.

01c45bcd3ee40250ax7.png

01c45bce863fb850hm0.png

01c45bd016a035e0ey1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back