Sculpting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinnishSpartan

Okay so i started sculpting my helmet. i am not going to reveal the look until it's finished since i want to surprise you guys....
But an idea rose into my head which many people could use in these forums.

I know many people buy the readily made helmets from other people for big money so i tought that we could make some sort of a circle where one person buys the other person the silicone rubbers and stuff after seeing the guys finished mold, then the guy who made the mold would receive the ingridients for moldmaking from the other person and he/she can make the helmet and cast it and would send the 1st cast to the person who bought the ingridients.

Well that's what i'm thinking of doing, if anyone would be interested in this after i have revealed my mold they could send me silicone rubbers and i could give away 1 or 2 casts of the helmet.

...guys dont start flaming that i would be scamming anyone because im not revealing my mold yet, and im not going to ask for anything before the mold is finished.

-Finnish

Masterchafed said:
That sounds awesome. What do you plan to cast the helmets out of?

I'm going to cast them out of resin (unless someone has a better idea).

Last edited by a moderator:
Masterchafed said:
smoothon makes a liquid plastic although i have never used it so i wouldn't know the durability of it.

Well theoretically Resin is liquid plastic... and it is very tough.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back