Seaching for Various Halo 5 Files/Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

D34D K1TT3N

I've been making halo props for many years, but I've never actually made any costuming for halo, but would like to start. Here are the file/images I would like; Enforcer helmet, Soldier armor, Ranger shoulders, any thighs, shoes, legs, forearems, or hands will work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Well, all the helmets and armors are already from Halo 4, so you can find the files in the File Archive in the Halo 4 section.
Halo 5 armors are pretty much same as Halo 4 were... they added just new variants.
As for the images, you can go always to "Theather mode" in Halo 5 game and then roam around and take pictures OR you can create a custom game with the "machinima" mode ON and then you can roam with free camera live. :D

I've managed to divvy up the Centurion armor set. they're all in STL format and unscaled though. not much of a help other than a start point for a pep unfold

See, I'm brand new to this so I don't know what an unfold is, I imagine it's where all the pieces are layed out. Is that correct?

- - - Updated - - -

I looked in there and couldn't find anything for Enforcer.

unfolding is the process of taking a .obj or other 3d formatted file in Pepakura and making it nice and pretty and easy to print and assemble via papercraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back