Secret Flying dumpster on the Storm!!??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan 270

This is apparently some glitch that you can do on the storm. You have to go into the dumpster and just start jumping and it will start to fly. o_O

Last edited by a moderator:
I swear this has been posted before, but I couldn't find it, so no biggie.

Has anyone tried this? i'm tempted to.

Lol, I did this with my brother one time. On The Storm we flew the dumpster in the alley all the way out to the AA gun and then fell of the cliff... I think I have the video on my Box still.

abandonship said:
you need two people, and a lot of patience.
i did it yesterday on my own. you just need to get it on its side and jump realy fast. its hillarious!!! oh and on a side note, at that part of the game you can bring down the hornets with a plasma pistol. cant get into them and they wont fly with you standing on top but at least it can be done. (love catching people with the plasma pistol on xbl "holycrap, im falling out of the sky")

flying_squirl said:
i did it yesterday on my own. you just need to get it on its side and jump realy fast. its hillarious!!! oh and on a side note, at that part of the game you can bring down the hornets with a plasma pistol. cant get into them and they wont fly with you standing on top but at least it can be done. (love catching people with the plasma pistol on xbl "holycrap, im falling out of the sky")

Dude, its hard to do it on your own. I need a friend to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back