Secret Santa

Status
Not open for further replies.

JUSTINIAN 117

I know it is a little late, but would anyone else be interested in doing this?

UPDATED LIST OF PEOPLE:

JUSTINIAN 117
JBetts97
Rhinoc

Last edited by a moderator:
possibly? not sure how that would work internationally, might have to see more of the details before confirming.

Probably something like any participants should list 3 things "Star Wars/Prop/halo... etc" related that is under $20 (including shipping) and then someone will make up numbers for people involved (13 people in it for example) and then use an online random number generator to "pick out of the hat" someones selection.

I know it is a little late, but the deadline to ship stuff would have to be December 9th. I guess for international shippers you would need to get it out sooner, and not be disappointed if doesn't make it on time.

You should also list if you can do international or not.

Props (or any type of electronic part)
Halo
star wars
I can ship international if needed.

I think a deadline to enter this should be December 2nd. That would give a week for people to get a gift together.

Once you enter, PM me your address, and I will match people up on the 2nd or third, and let you know who you have. If something happens, and you have to drop out, let me know as soon as possible, so I can figure something out.

yea, this could probably work for me. just need to get permission from dad. doesnt like sending things internationally...

Lets get some more people in this.

To officially be in this you need to PM me you address. I will update the first post with the list of people in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back