Security For The Olympics

Status
Not open for further replies.

volkov

chinesesecurity.jpg

These cops mean serious business when it comes to security for the olympic games.. Hopefully criminals won't run up stairs.

I've seen this before ... its kinda funny.

dude those things are awesome.i wonder if the recoil from a weapon would tilt it over.that would be hilarious to see.

I think it would have an effect - you control them by leaning your weight so any recoil would either - make the thing move or throw you off.
I think that is probably why they are using small caliber weapons. There is a larger version of that photo and they all have pistols and small smgs except one who has a small caliber rifle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sean Bradley said:
Best thing since legs!

BlacRoseImmortal said:
Speaking of which, why not just continue to USE legs?

I know you guys are kidding but I'm gonna be Mr Downer and talk about how I see the practicality of what they are doing.

Given the location/situation that they are using and implementing these - which is in Beijing for the Olympics for first response teams to terrorist or any other control they need. Consider trying to get First responder vehicles and SWAT trucks though Beijing during the Olympics... not very efficient - so whats better than running/biking there? Segway-ing there.. gets you there faster than car / running and less tired than the biking / running.

Sean Bradley said:
Thats soooo last milennium. :lol:

Oh boy, People these days are so freakin lazy! I have a feeling the Cops of the future will somewhat resemble ---->
Snorlax.jpg

And then what will happen when Fatso cant keep up with the bad guys?

With the weapons they are using, why run at all...err...well..segway at all. point and click, and hope the wobble doesnt throw off your aim lol

TacNiNE said:
With the weapons they are using, why run at all...err...well..segway at all. point and click, and hope the wobble doesnt throw off your aim lol

Speaking of which, what are those SMG's?

Bravo team this is Alpha team, be advised, suspect has found a staircase.

Or a bike to ride on.. or a street curb to jump up..

(I'm holding out for the attack dog version)

a1200 said:
Speaking of which, what are those SMG's?

thats what they look like, I cant remember the name off the top of my head, Scorpions maybe...its gotta be an AK of some type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back