Security Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to get the same AMOUNT of achievements as before the TU2.
1000 GamerScore or not, you still need to get 49 achievements to get Security.

There's a difference between Katana Hayabusa and Security helmet, you know. Both are not achieved in the same way now.

S1l3nt V1p3r said:

There's a difference between Katana Hayabusa and Security helmet, you know. Both are not achieved in the same way now.
i didn't know that how do you get the katana now?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that the security helmet is getting The original 49 achievements(1000GS), while the katana you now have to get not only the original achievments, but the new ones as well. Bungie jacked us.

noobcrusha said:
I think that the security helmet is getting The original 49 achievements(1000GS), while the katana you now have to get not only the original achievments, but the new ones as well. Bungie jacked us.

Not ALL the Original achievements, just the same amount. Can be 47 Original and 2 New achievements.
Katana is the same as before the TU2, you only need 1000 GS or above. Can be mixed achievements here as well.

So:
Security: 49 Achievements.
Katana: 1000 GS.

well if it helps, all i needed was theh splazer double kill and after the new achievements came out i got the three assinations one, the double double and the five wort hog kills in one match and both the katana and the security were unlocked. because i got em in on match im not sure which ones did it.

bdw, the security helmet is like a big becon for us snipers to head shot you. it practicly glows in the caves on valhalla.

oh and the ammout of times the katana has given away campers hiding behind rocks or the like is crazy. trust me, you dont want to use em

S1l3nt V1p3r said:

Not True.
I needed 5 Achievements before TU2. then i started collecting the new achievements, i got 3 more achievements, and got 1000 gamerpoints, only because the achievements i got were worth alot more gamerpoints than the ones i originally needed, i havent got any more Halo 3 achievements since, and i have the Katana, and the security helmet. and i only have 47 achievements.

Alot of people have problems with this permutation in particular, there hasnt been a way around it yet.

The Stig said:
Not True.
I needed 5 Achievements before TU2. then i started collecting the new achievements, i got 3 more achievements, and got 1000 gamerpoints, only because the achievements i got were worth alot more gamerpoints than the ones i originally needed, i havent got any more Halo 3 achievements since, and i have the Katana, and the security helmet. and i only have 47 achievements.

Alot of people have problems with this permutation in particular, there hasnt been a way around it yet.

Are you sure?

A friend of mine got more than 1000 GS, got the Katana, but not the Security helmet. He still had 47 Achievements, 2 less than the original amount.

But you are right, Some get it without any problems, some won't.

This is a common problem not being able to fix by Bungie.
It has nothing to do with TU2, people experienced this problem before it.

It has something to do with the Bungie servers.

-FSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back