Seeking a little advice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamster

Hi,

How is everyone holding up? With this pandemic still threatening us, how are you dealing with anxiety, loneliness, etc? Do you do some exercise or yoga? Do you immerse yourself in making new Halo props? Or perhaps, spending your time here in this forum is enough to maintain your sanity? I've been feeling anxious lately because of what's happening in my neighborhood, the virus spread here because of just one troublesome neighbor.

How do you cope up with such feelings? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. :confused:

I dont know if you are very religious if so i just pray a lot to be protected. i also cant go anywhere right now with my foot in a cast :( so i work on my project i have on my plate for now. as far as the problem person in your neighborhood it will take care of its self. had one in mine and he ended up in the hospital and when he got out he really stayed to him self and if he was out he wore a mask. as far as what i do when the feelings start to over whelm me i put on so head phone and classical music and it clams me most of the time.. I hope you stay safe and if you need to talk im always here i now get a message on my phone so pm me if you need.

The 405th Discord has been a real great place to chill, lots of fun goes down there. That coupled with my projects and some good beats, things haven't been too bad. Though I am lucky that the pandemic isn't bad where I am, so it's really just normal life stuff to get through.

I dont know if you are very religious if so i just pray a lot to be protected. i also cant go anywhere right now with my foot in a cast :( so i work on my project i have on my plate for now. as far as the problem person in your neighborhood it will take care of its self. had one in mine and he ended up in the hospital and when he got out he really stayed to him self and if he was out he wore a mask. as far as what i do when the feelings start to over whelm me i put on so head phone and classical music and it clams me most of the time.. I hope you stay safe and if you need to talk im always here i now get a message on my phone so pm me if you need.
Thank you for your kind words. I'll pray that you recover soon. I know the guy(neighbor) and hopefully, this experience of his will learn him a lesson, I feel sorry for his wife and kids because they we're all infected. I'm not sure who's the culprit but it seems like it's one of his visitors from the little party he set in their backyard. I'll take note of your offer, again, thank you.

The 405th Discord has been a real great place to chill, lots of fun goes down there. That coupled with my projects and some good beats, things haven't been too bad. Though I am lucky that the pandemic isn't bad where I am, so it's really just normal life stuff to get through.
Will surely take a peek into the discord when given the time. Thank you.

Second the Discord. Jumping in on voice or just hanging out in the text chat has been a good stand in for my usual social routines while making a lot of really good friends.

Third the Discord. Since shifting to working from home and not going out other than to pick up groceries, I don't get nearly the amount of interaction with other people. May be an introvert, but even we need SOME amount social interactions to not get lonely. Many days I'll just jump into voice chat while working and talk w/ other members. Makes the days go by more quickly and helps me get to know more members.

Life has indeed become quite dull lately. Wake up, go to work, go home, work on some halo related props, go to bed. Rinse and repeat for the rest of the week. I mostly distract myself through gaming, working on models and the afomentioned halo props.

I also consider myself lucky to be living at home with my parents. That way i get at least some face to face interaction.

As for the discord. How do I join it? Must be some explanation around here somewhere. :oops:

And what about games? What do we play? (Besides Halo of course) So many questions.

On a more serious note, this is one of the reasons I joined this community. So much kindness spread around the world.

Life has indeed become quite dull lately. Wake up, go to work, go home, work on some halo related props, go to bed. Rinse and repeat for the rest of the week. I mostly distract myself through gaming, working on models and the afomentioned halo props.

I also consider myself lucky to be living at home with my parents. That way i get at least some face to face interaction.

As for the discord. How do I join it? Must be some explanation around here somewhere. :oops:

And what about games? What do we play? (Besides Halo of course) So many questions.

On a more serious note, this is one of the reasons I joined this community. So much kindness spread around the world.

Hey man, I'm dropping by to leave this article here that I've stumbled upon looking for some ways to cope with anxiety, stress, etc in relation to Covid-19 and I hope that anyone who reads this will find some good advice too as I have.
Coronavirus Anxiety: Coping with Stress, Fear, and Worry - HelpGuide.org

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back