Seeking advice on painting camoflauge

Status
Not open for further replies.

kilroyactual117

So A while ago I 3d printed myself a halo 4 magnum,

image.jpg

Since then hen over been thinking of how to paint it, but haven't really come up with any good ideas. I don't want to do a standard, game accurate paint job as those are too comon, I want to do some for of custom camoflauge, but I have little experience painting in general, and painting Camo is absolutely beyond me. If someone with experiment on the matter could give advice or point me to a tutorial that would be great.

Thanks for the advice. He did that with a hydro dip. I've theought about doing that before, but I'm not so shure. Thanks anyway.
Actually, I did it all with spray paint and vinyl stencils I got from Ebay. Making camouflage can work with hydro dipping and a custom paint job. The whole process of doing any camouflage is a little daunting but with a little determination and imagination, the results can be amazingly cool. I watched a lot of youtube to figure out how to even start with camouflage :).

Actually, I did it all with spray paint and vinyl stencils I got from Ebay. Making camouflage can work with hydro dipping and a custom paint job. The whole process of doing any camouflage is a little daunting but with a little determination and imagination, the results can be amazingly cool. I watched a lot of youtube to figure out how to even start with camouflage :).

Oh! That's really great work. If you could pm a link to those stencils that would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back