Semi-Powered Infiltration Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my favorite piece of armour i think :) i hope you finish it well.

When i finish my odst, i might try a hand at moulding and try to mold some of these armour parts. Thats if they're not included in reach, then they'll become the new MC and Rookie :p

sierra092 said:
it would be pretty awesome, also we'd be able to see more pictures! :p

agreed, more pics would be nice, especially rear views

Last edited by a moderator:
Your work is good but as some one else already said use the edit button it really helps out when avoiding clutter on the forum. Also what kind of card board is that an how did you cut it?

Tell me how this looks, im looking into modeling parts of the spi (picture based of your posted scan) it was a quick sketch im just trying to see how it basically looks and try to get it right in max.

Sketch_SPI.jpg

I got my left glove finished a few minutes ago and will have pics when my camera batteries are charged. it isnt painted yet but the pieces are all plastic from a tote lid and the knuckles are some packageing foam stuff from something I bought for my computer. all the pieces are attached to a leather glove with hot glue,and are holding together very well so far.

Edit: here are the pics

PICT0192.jpg

PICT0191.jpg

PICT0190.jpg

PICT0189.jpg

this is the right hand to compare it to

PICT0188.jpg

Edt: i dont like how the foam knuckle look so the are goning to be redone

I like how that glove came out :)

I found a shop in my town which sells modelling clay so after i make a cardboard model which is the same size as my should, then I'll make a model of the spi shoulder :)

I just glued the last piece on the right glove. I might be going to my cousins to ride four wheelers so i can test them out.

@ sierra092: that sounds good, if there's anything I can do to help let me know

Well since I have the Art of Halo 3 book, I looked through it and found the picture. I can see the detail MUCH better in the book than I can on the image you have shown.

I MIGHT be able to try and sketch something up of what it appears to look like, if you want. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back