Seriously, FML

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhantomSG13

Jr Member
Like it says, seriously FML right now. Classes are eating up ALL of my time, work eating up the rest of the time that I already don't have. No money because school eating all savings AND no free time to pursue armor crafting or hobbies . . . . beyond that, just got sodomized by a couple of tests as well. . . really FLM

Thanks for the comment SF. I seriously wish it was that easy (And really 2$ a page is very reasonable when you look at the time that it takes an individual to cut out a sheet (Easy 10 minutes depending on detail) and if you make 12$ an hour then you're breaking even, and if you make more then you're ahead.

It's the school and work in general. I would gladly, GLADLY, just cut out paper all day (not in a rush so I don't mind the zen like experience). I seriously just shaved for the first time in 3 weeks because I finally don't have a test the next day or work the next morning first thing.

Just lamenting and venting, but again thanks for the link and that is helpful, just too much of FML at the moment though.

But hey, keep at the school thing, it'll pay off some day I am told ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.