Pepakura Sharing on Pepakura

ironmanwithamac

Hey everyone,
I just started my first iron man armor, but I am on a mac. Is there a way anyone can take the PDO files i send, and convert them into PDFs for me? I don't want to use wineskin, a virtual machine, boot camp, or anything like that. I've attached the file that I want to use below.

SpartanSweed

Jr Member
What I did to get around the Mac problem was just download a windows software, you’re able to use a trial and it works pretty well

TurboCharizard

Division PR, RXO and BCO
Division Staff
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S068
Yeah, but as I mentioned, I dont want to download windows or anything like that. I was asking if anyone had a way to send me the unfolded PDF files.
The problem with this method is that the scaling will be wonky. Yes, people can send you exported PDF unfolds but it'll be a coin toss if it fits or not.

TurboCharizard

Division PR, RXO and BCO
Division Staff
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S068
Sorry if this sounds kinda rude, but why don't people just use regular PDFs instead of pepakura PDOs?
It's not rude at all! PDFs are just a bit more limited in ability since they are only 2D representations whereas PDO and ADO also include a 3D representation, information on how pieces connect to one another and ability to scale everything in multiple directions if needed.

ironmanwithamac

It's not rude at all! PDFs are just a bit more limited in ability since they are only 2D representations whereas PDO and ADO also include a 3D representation, information on how pieces connect to one another and ability to scale everything in multiple directions if needed.
Okay, thanks for the info, but I have seen many people make full iron man suits out of foam, without any templates. PropWay is one of them;

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.