Shield generator

Status
Not open for further replies.

agentflorida

Jr Member
Ok so does anyone know those lights all around the armor since certain to reach and maybe past that. I am pretty sure that those are either the shield generators spread throughout the armor that keep and retains the shield's shape or its that and also generates the shield. So I thought of an idea of using tiny led lights and putting them in a cylinder and putting them on slots where they usually would be placed in the armor. These lights would be like the size of those very tiny Christmas lights you put on the Christmas tree. Actually it may require to be more smaller. Course wiring stinks for people my age. But it seems like a very simple project but maybe lights these size don't exist but if you guys on 405th have taught me anything, it's that you don't give up and you can do things I never thought were possible and that I would possibly never understand. I know you guys will find a way. You all are very committed. I respect that. I respect you all. Even the ones that say my ideas don't seem possible or just won't work.

Yeah, that's pretty much the accepted function for those lights, and you seem to have hit the nail of the head for mounting them, too. Good luck!

The smallest light that I know of are LED ones that are called "Grain of Wheat". They are elongated and are about the size of a wheat grain.......Take a look at this. You might get some ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back