Should I add a hole going through the helmet

• Yes

• No

• That's terrible

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nekothecat

So, I'm building kat's armor from Reach. And I was wondering just be a horrible person I should poke a hole through the helmet and through the visor.

WhaaaHuuuuuh? May I ask WHY?! Never poke a hole through a helmet. when I saw this thread, I figured it was for constructive reasons, but obviously not. Don't destroy a perfectly good helmet unless you have to. no one's a horrible person, just don't waste your hard work!

Actually, if you make a second helmet, and make the pink shard from the sniper rifle coming out of the helmet on both sides, it might be a fun little extra twist on the costume for conventions, and then you could have a normal helmet for other times.

I knew a guy who made a second chest plate for his Clone Trooper with a lightsaber blade and hilt projecting from it, and people at cons thought it was great.

At the end of the day, it's your costume, so if its something you really want to do, go for it.

Last edited:
Good point, Cadet. I didn't think of that. Needler shards poking through would be cool, but I thought originally it was for purposes of just screwing around.

Yeah, since Kat gets hit through the helmet by a Sniper in Reach, I assume it was meant doing a costume of Kay's death specifically might be viewed bubsone as in bad taste or "horrible." Personally, I think Halo die yards would get a kick out of it.

Attachments

• HaloReach_-_KatFallen01.png
    HaloReach_-_KatFallen01.png
    141.2 KB · Views: 293
yeah, agreed. Emile with a sword sticking out of him might be a bit...gruesome, though.
How in the world did a needle puncture her shields, though? didn't make sense.

yeah, agreed. Emile with a sword sticking out of him might be a bit...gruesome, though.
How in the world did a needle puncture her shields, though? didn't make sense.
after the explosion in New Alexandria that was an EMP that shut off their sheilds and I was thinking of having the shard sticking out the helmet or "jab the visor" and top with a soldering iron to give the "welding" burn to the armor

Oh, Okay, good thinking and good idea! Sorry, I thought you were gonna mess it up for no reason. But this is a great idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back