Shoulder Pads Almost Done

Status
Not open for further replies.
th_pics048.jpg th_pics048.jpg
Click to enlarge.

th_pics048.jpg

Fixed your images, click them to enlarge. Also, as has been said, use the edit button instead of double posting whenever possible.

Dont bash on the nub for using low def models, we all did back when they were the only way to make armor from pepakura. I can see HD models are available, but remember man, not everyone is a natural born pep god who's been doing it for years. Some people are new to paper crafts in general and need to start at the baby steps ;)

I should correct my question:

Why did he Resin it? I can understand that he chose to put it toghether, and so did I back then. But back then, I did not have the opportunity to proceed with more detailed and complex models. ;)

S1l3nt V1p3r said:
I should correct my question:

Why did he Resin it? I can understand that he chose to put it toghether, and so did I back then. But back then, I did not have the opportunity to proceed with more detailed and complex models. ;)
THere are people out there (such as myself) who prefer the low def models, personally I avoid the HD stuff like the plague... I end up removing most of the detail pieces when I start smoothing so I don't really see the point in spending all that extra time folding pieces that never get used ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back