SHOUT OUT TO DF4L!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MC PwN 3R

hey, that pep helmet was AWESOME! the smoothed version gives a more replica like view, rather than polygonal...posting pics soon!

hey! people should follow some of what DF4L did, smoothing out places by bending not folding the pieces. this requires much more thinking, as warping the paper on purpose. good job DF4L.

But 1 thing.....Danni's helmet has 1 huge mistake.

The sides which hold the visor are indented, not sticking out like the chief himself's does. Only FS did this area of detail accurately in his pep model.

But still...df4l is awesome to provide such smooth pep files, does save work in the end, less bondo, less work after you pep it.

Small Accurate things like that dont always matter or are that important, it is a great model

im gonna post pics up as soon as i can, probably tomorrow...man, i wished i fiberglassed this helm, the other one was too simple and not acurate enough. dang, well, just have to wait till after winter...then i goto metrotown in Richmond BC. buy some fiberglass and resin there...probably gonna be cheaper too
W00t, awesome model, just finished it 10 minutes ago/

that is how the in-game model is, even in the game if you zoom in on that section it actually goes in,, not out... its not a mistake, like many people have been sayin, but thnaks for the praise.. any pics of my sceond helmet done?? i have seen several people who used my first version, (which had a few mistakes) and the only one ive seen built for my second version is my own..

http://www.flickr.com/photos/14300562@N05/

now that i think about it, i went to grab my legendary helmet, and sure enough it is dented...to a small degree. it may seem to look like its popped out but really, the illusion that make it look like so is the black side plate thingy that is bent diagonally 3/4s of the way. it gave the impression of a popped out figure, but really, its dented like 2-3mm into the helm. in anycase, good work df4l! love it...and i shoulda used that one to fiberglass. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back