Sigma Got A New Camcorder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigma LS

Sr Member
Well as I say in the vid, I haven't been able to shoot video for about half a year because my old recorder broke. I finally pulled together enough spare cash and found a good camcorder for a good price.

This is just me kind of playing with it and showing some random projects I'm working on. High Quality should be up soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
how many mega pixels? And what lenses are ya using?

Bought myself a nokin d60 cam last week. Its sweet to play around. I hope you enjoy your cam as mutch :p

Heh, Sigma, you rock. I always love checking out your vids!

I have a nikon still shot (d90) and a canon vixia camcorder... crossing enemy lines!

I'll see if I can find some lens covers for you.

nice, well i hope it looks nice but the box is all white :/ im one of the people that have that glitch. is it on youtube? could you give me the link?

That's cool.

I have one of those Friction Multitools, I just don't have anything to frictionify :p.

That camera definitely has great quality, can't wait to see some of your upcoming projects. Is that gray gun you were holding up to the odst helm from a Zeta Gundam model?

Thanks for the comments everyone. The only lens I have for my Rebel XT right now is a wide-angle 17.5 mm lens. It's 10.1 megapixels for the digital sensor. The camcorder is a JVC Everio with a 30 gig built-in drive. I have it set just under the max quality setting right now because the video takes up so much space.

Adam said:
Heh, Sigma, you rock. I always love checking out your vids!

I have a nikon still shot (d90) and a canon vixia camcorder... crossing enemy lines!

I'll see if I can find some lens covers for you.

I see, playing both sides. :D

You know something funny though, my friend has a telephoto zoom lens set made by the company Sigma. I never even heard about them before I saw it.

Yeah I need a polarizer, and some more goodies for my cam.

Spartan 051 said:
Your t-51b looks a bit lighter with this camera then the other pictures ive seen but nice video over all
Jason 'Biff' H said:
hey Sig, how many RADS can it take? and whens the winterized version coming?

Yeah, the video is closer to how it looks in real life. It's literally a dirtied version of the silver you see in the magnums on the video.

As to the RADS, it lets me drink Waco tap water so it has to be good for at least 30. ;)

Quadraxis said:
Is that gray gun you were holding up to the odst helm from a Zeta Gundam model?

Think less Zeta, more Endless Waltz but close.

Sigma-LS said:
Think less Zeta, more Endless Waltz but close.
Ah yes I see now from the Tallgeese III never really paid much attention to its gun in the OVA, more of a Wing Zero Custom fan myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back