Sigma: The Game! weekly Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to be a downer or something, but Im just wondering if you have the legal stuff all figuered out?
we have looked it up and it's legal to make, but selling is probably out, but Harvest is emailing M$ to see about just distributing it for free...

btw how'd you like the update? :)

we have looked it up and it's legal to make, but selling is probably out, but Harvest is emailing M$ to see about just distributing it for free...

btw how'd you like the update? :)

Stuff looks pretty cool, I only think grunts should be a little bit bigger. The one in the pic looks like a buff grunt, he could probably give a good beating to a marine lol

Stuff looks pretty cool, I only think grunts should be a little bit bigger. The one in the pic looks like a buff grunt, he could probably give a good beating to a marine lol
thats what we're going for! the grunts are pretty tough in the books, despite their appearance in the game. we tried to make them look like they can actually stand a chance against a group of marines :)

I love those concepts :D
And the Jackal looks like a Skirmisher (I think that was on purpose (?) )
XD
But I can't see the weapon concept :(

I think so, because there was the Brute concept, the Grunt concept and the Skirmisher concept, then a big black space :(

Ya that works :D
Looks great, would look better with an assortment of attachments, like scopes/silencers xD lol j/k
It's awesome :)
Are you going to make an aiming down the sights feature for the weapons?
And I also would have an idea for a level to incorporate just that....
If you wanna hear it, shoot me an e-mail at kallish32@hotmail.com and I'll explain it quickly :D

Ya that works :D
Looks great, would look better with an assortment of attachments, like scopes/silencers xD lol j/k
It's awesome :)
Are you going to make an aiming down the sights feature for the weapons?
And I also would have an idea for a level to incorporate just that....
If you wanna hear it, shoot me an e-mail at kallish32@hotmail.com and I'll explain it quickly :D
level idea hmm? you want to help with level design? (random i know)

Hey man it looks great, but I have to say, grunts shouldn't look like badasses, they are meant to be killed not afraid of, Jk jk looks great! Is it a mod? And btw, you might have to take me off your movie roster, my prop designer just moved to Alabama and I don't have the resources to make props, I can only film and add effects :( sorry mate.

Hey man it looks great, but I have to say, grunts shouldn't look like badasses, they are meant to be killed not afraid of, Jk jk looks great! Is it a mod? And btw, you might have to take me off your movie roster, my prop designer just moved to Alabama and I don't have the resources to make props, I can only film and add effects :( sorry mate.

that sucks, sorry dude! did you do any filming? (if that sounded rude, sorry)
just curious...

@tyvern: no site is still the same, y?

If you need help, of course, I don't mind, but it's a level idea
Post your e-mail here so I can e-mail you the idea
If it's used, I don't wanna spoil it :D
But you dont have to use it if you dont want to lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back