Sigma: The Game! weekly Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got a bit done, but nothing that can be used, its just some rough trial filming, I tried to get the clothing, armor, and weapons before he left but he didn't respond, I can try to get his adress and probly have it sent, but I don't have anything good, sry man and if it makes you feels any better, rhe armor I needed for my film is gone too :(

We got a bit done, but nothing that can be used, its just some rough trial filming, I tried to get the clothing, armor, and weapons before he left but he didn't respond, I can try to get his adress and probly have it sent, but I don't have anything good, sry man and if it makes you feels any better, rhe armor I needed for my film is gone too :(
that sucks dude! sorry bout losing your guy....

Ok man, you should get an e-mail soon.... :p
But I have a few questions: Is there going to be an air vehicle which you can drive?
Is there going to be a squad?
If so, how many are you in the squad?

Hey is this an actual game? If so you have to keep the Halo feel to it! or a mod?
actual game :) and yes Halo feel ftw!
Ok man, you should get an e-mail soon.... :p
But I have a few questions: Is there going to be an air vehicle which you can drive?
Is there going to be a squad?
If so, how many are you in the squad?
As tyvern said, The raven and the warhound. and there is a 4 man squad

Okay, e-mail sent!
Hope you like it
But I don't think its good though.... modify it as you wish, just give me credit in the credits (if you decide to use it but mod it) :p
And as level designer, I don't know my way around modeling programs, so I'm sorry....
BUT I could do some weapons designs and armor permutation designs.... just ask :p

Okay, e-mail sent!
Hope you like it
But I don't think its good though.... modify it as you wish, just give me credit in the credits (if you decide to use it but mod it) :p
And as level designer, I don't know my way around modeling programs, so I'm sorry....
BUT I could do some weapons designs and armor permutation designs.... just ask :p

i emailed you back. yeah we're always looking for more artists to bounce ideas around with :)

So where can we discuss these ideas?
You could always send me ideas for weapons and armor, I'll draw it, scan it, and post it somewhere :p
And btw, could I be in the Halo Sigma team?
I'd love to be part of a project like this :)

Edit: Hey, I didn't get your mail yet.
E-mail me again at kallish32@hotmail.com

Ok, cool!
I still didnt get that e-mail though....
So to participate in the brainstorming and all that comes along with it (XD) what do I have to do to get promoted? PM the Admin?
Oh and I signed up as Cirkob5477 on the site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back