Sigmas Mark V Mold

Status
Not open for further replies.
I repaired Sigmas Master so here it is......

Here you can see part of the brim...

209h5xc.jpg

Ithica

Last edited by a moderator:
amazing you two, that helmet is still my favorite piece from this entire site, glad to see it so well restored!

edit: also, I think you'll like advent's lights, I enjoy my set

I love the re-work Ithica!!! ;) Sigma, I can see you're happy!!! ;) You might have another Mk. V Helmet on the site soon, :cool: btw.

Wanted to post up a couple of pics of what a finished and raw cast look like next to the master. There will a limited run of both the Mk V and the Rogue after the get together for anyone interested in picking up one. This raw cast here is the one going to Newspartancreator. The finished cast is Ithica's.

IMG_1393.jpg

IMG_1396.jpg

IMG_1399.jpg

But can you guess which one is Dave and which one is me? Answer pic up tomorrow.

IMG_1424ct.jpg

volkov said:
amazing you two, that helmet is still my favorite piece from this entire site, glad to see it so well restored!

Dude you still have a permenant reserve slot for if you ever decide to pick up one of these regardless of whether a run is going on or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to make a guess, you are on the right and Dave is on the left.

Did I get it?

I'm not guessing by the helms, I'm guessing by the stature. I think Dave is slightly taller than you.

Wow we look rough, all day working on projects and it was something like 3 in the morn right?

Ithica

That's sweet. If I had that kind of time I totally would. Plus support from other people working with you is so much greater.

And... How tall, if you remember, was the build height of the helmet?

oh snap! When I prepared earlier I was thinking a 26.5 or something, just like my mkvi helmet. That's sounds like it'd be great. hmmm... I'll throw you a pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back