Signature Armor Status?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinigamiNG

Okay, I feel stupid because I wasn't able to find it anywhere...

But I know for a fact there used to be a link in someones signature so that I could set up that portrait of the MC and color coded sections of armor showing how much I've completed... But I can't seem to find a single click-able signature anywhere.... Lol. I did try doing a search for it, but probably wasn't calling it the right terms. I even tried google, but for once... it failed me... Kinda like when you search for "French Military Victories" and click the "I'm Feeling Lucky" Button.

I'm trying not to be stupid but my mind won't listen. I went to the site and made my image, and I went to "Edit Signature" but I can't add the image to it. I click on "Insert Image" and it brings up a url box. I have the image saved to my PC. Help plz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Caltec said:
I'm trying not to be stupid but my mind won't listen. I went to the site and made my image, and I went to "Edit Signature" but I can't add the image to it. I click on "Insert Image" and it brings up a url box. I have the image saved to my PC. Help plz.
You need to upload the pic to a photo-hosting website like Photobucket or Imageshack and then go to "Edit Signature" in your profile and put the link in your signature file. That's why it was asking for the URL link.

P.S. Maybe it's about time that we sticky the armor status link. Just a thought.

Ral Partha said:
You need to upload the pic to a photo-hosting website like Photobucket or Imageshack and then go to "Edit Signature" in your profile and put the link in your signature file. That's why it was asking for the URL link.

Thanks man.

Does anyone happen to know of a place i could get a detailed iron man signature armor status? preferrably in detail?

Starx said:
Does anyone happen to know of a place i could get a detailed iron man signature armor status? preferrably in detail?

I'm looking for that too... I guess you need to made your own :[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back