Signature requesting

daecu

Jr Member
well I've done this on pretty much every forum I'm part of, but requests have been filled on most so I haven't been making many signatures lately... I'm bored! You guys here all pretty much rock, so I figured I should start one here :D

If you want a signature please post a request in this format:

Name to appear on tag:

Main focus: (actor, singer, game character, car/object)

Color: (blank if you want me to choose, I'll choose something that will make it look like a bamf)

Style: (if you want to specify style, look at my photobucket for examples, tell me which sig I've already made you want it to look like, otherwise I'll freestyle it)

WARNING:

DO NOT MAKE UP A SCENE. I DO NOT PAINT/RENDER CUSTOM 3D IMAGES.
Please just name a person/object. No more than two, it will have the best result with just one.

Here are some examples of my work:

samusblack-white.jpg

dubissnake2.jpg

dernGGsigcopy.png

and more can be seen on my photobucket here

let the requesting begin!

TO PUT IN YOUR SIGNATURE:
right click on the picture
scroll down to the option "copy image location"
go to your profile page
go to your signature page
hit control-V
type " [ img] " before the url
type " [/ img] " after the url
Be sure for the above to not put spaces between any of the characters, I typed it like that so you can see it, they dissappear when you do it correctly.

It should look like this
<div class='codetop'>CODE</div><div class='codemain'>
</div>

Last edited by a moderator:

smilie120

Sr Member
I made my own.

just to show some of my artistic skill :p

......I Could use a new sig though. Il get back to you :)

Great work on the sig's BTW! :p

23Magnum

Those sig's in that album are awesome.

Hmm...I've never been really good at making these and I had a Timeshift one a while back that I didn't end up liking. Perhaps you could make a better one.

Name: Magnum
Focus: Timeshift - Beta Suit Character(Game)
Color: Your Choice
Theme: Raining (This is a popular aspect of the game)

If you need some images or some inspiration, go here >>> http://timeshiftgame.com/us/

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Magnum

daecu said:
well I've done this on pretty much every forum I'm part of, but requests have been filled on most so I haven't been making many signatures lately... I'm bored! You guys here all pretty much rock, so I figured I should start one here :D

If you want a signature please post a request in this format:
Name to appear on tag:

Main focus: (actor, singer, game character, car/object)

Color: (blank if you want me to choose)

Theme: (if you want to specify, otherwise I'll freestyle it)

here are some examples:

samusblack-white.jpg

dubissnake2.jpg

dernGGsigcopy.png

and more can be seen on my photobucket here

let the requesting begin!

Name: Jaxjags2100
Main focus: Only the most famous Transformer of all time, Optimus Prime and Generation 1 prime ONLY please cause there is only one Optimus Prime
Color: Primarily Red, Blue, and whitish grey
Theme: Something with space/planets behind him.

Keegan

I could use a nifty sig to go with my SKG one,

Name: Keegan
Focus: Invader Zim (its like the coolest show EVAR)
Color: Reddish
Theme: Invasion, Irken Aliens invading Earth. Im sure you can find some ships on google

daecu

Jr Member
Jaxjags2100 said:
Main focus: Only the most famous Transformer of all time, Optimus Prime and Generation 1 prime ONLY please cause there is only one Optimus Prime
what do you mean generation one >_< could you give me a picture you'd like to use or see used? I'm sorry if its not what you want to hear but the highest quality result will come from a render from the movie, detail= pretty :D

GarzakAzur

Can I try

Name: Garzak
Focus: Lonely Spartan Mark VI ( if is possible )
Color: Your choice
Theme: Hell or coming back from hell ( your choice)

Pat

kerotan 36

Name:kerotan 36
Focus: Army of Two, Salem charecter Picture
Color: Black
Theme: Hell or coming back from hell ( your choice) What does this mean?

daecu

Jr Member
kerotan 36 said:
Name:kerotan 36
Focus: Army of Two, Salem charecter Picture
Color: Black
Theme: Hell or coming back from hell ( your choice) What does this mean?

he wants the theme of his signature to be hell, like the scene takes place in hell

daecu

Jr Member

23Magnum

daecu said:
Most Excellent. I love it, thanks!
:not worthy: :not worthy: :not worthy:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(daecu @ Mar 6 2008, 09:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>what do you mean generation one >_< could you give me a picture you'd like to use or see used? I'm sorry if its not what you want to hear but the highest quality result will come from a render from the movie, detail= pretty :D</div>
Gen-1 in Transformers means the 1st version of Optimus. Here you go, that should help. >> Transformers: Generation 1

volkov

heck if you can make my avatar into a sig that'd be cool. I'm not creative enough to think of anything else to go with it.

Edit: I guess sarge would be a good focus, my armor's kind of based on him

Name: Chupathingy
Focus:Halo 3 Warthog/Hayabusa Spartan (red please, don't think I spelled that haya thing out right ;) )
Color:pff, don't care
Theme:This would be easier if i'd played H3 before....... how bout the Haya and hog in the foreground, and a really cool background, like you did for yours! OH! and the new 405th logo on there somewhere, preferably a little low key, but still visible.

Thanks for this, you rock man! Your definately really talented at making this sort of thing! :not worthy:

-Chupa

P.S. as you can probably see, my current sig is rather.......low quality (it sucks!)

daecu

Jr Member
Jaxjags2100 said:

jaxoptimuscopy.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a384/Dae...optimuscopy.jpg

that was a fun to make one, found a nice new stock too :D enjoy~

To everyone else: I get to these whenever I can, but I need to take breaks once in a while, if I don't get yours back to you within a day or two do not think I'm ignoring you :D i will return all requests

daecu

Jr Member
volkov said:
heck if you can make my avatar into a sig that'd be cool. I'm not creative enough to think of anything else to go with it.
The pic in you're avatar won't really be workable >_< sorry... want me to just use a normal MC? (red?)

Dreads

Name to appear on tag: Dreads

Main focus: Scorpion tank form Halo

Color: any

Theme: Firing on something or blowing something up. does not really matter as long as the tanks there

Thank you very much

daecu

Jr Member
Chupathingy said:
Name: Chupathingy
Focus:Halo 3 Warthog/Hayabusa Spartan (red please, don't think I spelled that haya thing out right ;) )
Color:pff, don't care
Theme:This would be easier if i'd played H3 before....... how bout the Haya and hog in the foreground, and a really cool background, like you did for yours! OH! and the new 405th logo on there somewhere, preferably a little low key, but still visible.

chupathingycopy.jpg

http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a384/Dae...athingycopy.jpg

with 2 images doing an abstract background would've turned out really sloppy (if i did something like in my current sig) i think the stock works pretty well, let me know if you like it :D

23Magnum