Signature requesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

daecu

Jr Member
well I've done this on pretty much every forum I'm part of, but requests have been filled on most so I haven't been making many signatures lately... I'm bored! You guys here all pretty much rock, so I figured I should start one here :D

If you want a signature please post a request in this format:

Name to appear on tag:

Main focus: (actor, singer, game character, car/object)

Color: (blank if you want me to choose, I'll choose something that will make it look like a bamf)

Style: (if you want to specify style, look at my photobucket for examples, tell me which sig I've already made you want it to look like, otherwise I'll freestyle it)

WARNING:

DO NOT MAKE UP A SCENE. I DO NOT PAINT/RENDER CUSTOM 3D IMAGES.
Please just name a person/object. No more than two, it will have the best result with just one.

Here are some examples of my work:

samusblack-white.jpg

dubissnake2.jpg

dernGGsigcopy.png

and more can be seen on my photobucket here

let the requesting begin!

TO PUT IN YOUR SIGNATURE:
right click on the picture
scroll down to the option "copy image location"
go to your profile page
go to your signature page
hit control-V
type " [ img] " before the url
type " [/ img] " after the url
Be sure for the above to not put spaces between any of the characters, I typed it like that so you can see it, they dissappear when you do it correctly.

It should look like this
<div class='codetop'>CODE</div><div class='codemain'>
</div>

Last edited by a moderator:
I made my own.

000405thsigboxesfh1.jpg

just to show some of my artistic skill :p

......I Could use a new sig though. Il get back to you :)

Great work on the sig's BTW! :p

Those sig's in that album are awesome.

Hmm...I've never been really good at making these and I had a Timeshift one a while back that I didn't end up liking. Perhaps you could make a better one.

Name: Magnum
Focus: Timeshift - Beta Suit Character(Game)
Color: Your Choice
Theme: Raining (This is a popular aspect of the game)

If you need some images or some inspiration, go here >>> http://timeshiftgame.com/us/

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Magnum

daecu said:
well I've done this on pretty much every forum I'm part of, but requests have been filled on most so I haven't been making many signatures lately... I'm bored! You guys here all pretty much rock, so I figured I should start one here :D

If you want a signature please post a request in this format:
Name to appear on tag:

Main focus: (actor, singer, game character, car/object)

Color: (blank if you want me to choose)

Theme: (if you want to specify, otherwise I'll freestyle it)

here are some examples:

samusblack-white.jpg

dubissnake2.jpg

dernGGsigcopy.png

and more can be seen on my photobucket here

let the requesting begin!

Name: Jaxjags2100
Main focus: Only the most famous Transformer of all time, Optimus Prime and Generation 1 prime ONLY please cause there is only one Optimus Prime
Color: Primarily Red, Blue, and whitish grey
Theme: Something with space/planets behind him.

I could use a nifty sig to go with my SKG one,

Name: Keegan
Focus: Invader Zim (its like the coolest show EVAR)
Color: Reddish
Theme: Invasion, Irken Aliens invading Earth. Im sure you can find some ships on google

Jaxjags2100 said:
Main focus: Only the most famous Transformer of all time, Optimus Prime and Generation 1 prime ONLY please cause there is only one Optimus Prime

what do you mean generation one >_< could you give me a picture you'd like to use or see used? I'm sorry if its not what you want to hear but the highest quality result will come from a render from the movie, detail= pretty :D

Can I try

Name: Garzak
Focus: Lonely Spartan Mark VI ( if is possible )
Color: Your choice
Theme: Hell or coming back from hell ( your choice)

Pat

Name:kerotan 36
Focus: Army of Two, Salem charecter Picture
Color: Black
Theme: Hell or coming back from hell ( your choice) What does this mean?

kerotan 36 said:
Name:kerotan 36
Focus: Army of Two, Salem charecter Picture
Color: Black
Theme: Hell or coming back from hell ( your choice) What does this mean?

he wants the theme of his signature to be hell, like the scene takes place in hell

daecu said:
Most Excellent. I love it, thanks!
:not worthy: :not worthy: :not worthy:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(daecu @ Mar 6 2008, 09:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>what do you mean generation one >_< could you give me a picture you'd like to use or see used? I'm sorry if its not what you want to hear but the highest quality result will come from a render from the movie, detail= pretty :D</div>
Gen-1 in Transformers means the 1st version of Optimus. Here you go, that should help. >> Transformers: Generation 1

heck if you can make my avatar into a sig that'd be cool. I'm not creative enough to think of anything else to go with it.

Edit: I guess sarge would be a good focus, my armor's kind of based on him

Name: Chupathingy
Focus:Halo 3 Warthog/Hayabusa Spartan (red please, don't think I spelled that haya thing out right ;) )
Color:pff, don't care
Theme:This would be easier if i'd played H3 before....... how bout the Haya and hog in the foreground, and a really cool background, like you did for yours! OH! and the new 405th logo on there somewhere, preferably a little low key, but still visible.

Thanks for this, you rock man! Your definately really talented at making this sort of thing! :not worthy:

-Chupa

P.S. as you can probably see, my current sig is rather.......low quality (it sucks!)

Jaxjags2100 said:

jaxoptimuscopy.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a384/Dae...optimuscopy.jpg

that was a fun to make one, found a nice new stock too :D enjoy~

To everyone else: I get to these whenever I can, but I need to take breaks once in a while, if I don't get yours back to you within a day or two do not think I'm ignoring you :D i will return all requests

volkov said:
heck if you can make my avatar into a sig that'd be cool. I'm not creative enough to think of anything else to go with it.

The pic in you're avatar won't really be workable >_< sorry... want me to just use a normal MC? (red?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back