Silversun Pickups

Status
Not open for further replies.

flipboy439

Jr Member
Hey, i have been listening to Silversun Pickups like nonstop for the past couple days, and i just wanted to share em with anyone else that might be interested. SSPU are like an indie rock band, (and yes the singer is a guy haha) and their music is really interesting. While i love their rock stuff, their acoustic sets blow me away. If you're into like slow music with amazing rhythm you should check out their acoustic stuff, like their MTV Unplugged Show, its amazing. I wish I could post it here, but for some reason I can't, so go check it out! Here is the second best thing to the Unplugged Show, "Panic Switch" performed at some Radio Station.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NETiqZl99aQ[/media]

You can just skip to 01:10, its where the song starts. Enjoy! :D

I listen to them quite a bit, as the local radio here plays them alot. They're pretty damn good, but I had no idea their singer would look like he does. lol I imagined him completely different.

there cool....this is the first i am hearing of them. the lead singer is playing a three thousand dollar guitar, It is a Gibson J-200..........I want one lol. best guitar ever!!! I have the epiphone model of that guitar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back