Props Sithslayer's Left 4 Dead Props Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sithslayer78

EDIT: I've repurposed this thread. Since this was about L4D Props anyways, Im making a host of Left For dead props. That will be detailed further in this thread. the first two posts are for the PEELS labels and those following are the rest of my left 4 dead props. Enjoy! :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys now here's an unusual request, but given the size of the community, I hope someone can help me. I 've been wanting to make some left 4 Dead Pills bottles to go along with some of my other L4D props, but Target no longer sells those Bottles. So, If you've got the target Ibuprofen bottle that looks like this, could you please scan the label and post the pic? It'd be a big help! Thanks!

ibuprofen.jpg

By the way, thats from google images, not my own house.

Ok, so here's my new Left4dead project: The MEDKIT. I used red canvas and cannibalized backpacks and binders, using a whole myriad of parts to make the medkit. So basically, its a bunch of cannibalized parts held together by thread and hot glue. The canvas was too thick to use a mechanized sewing machine for so I had to crank the sewing machine by hand. It was still better than hand sewing though so, yay. So without further ado, MEDKIT HERE!!!!

Planz.

SCAN0001.jpg

Template

0515002053.jpg

0516002107.jpg

0516002111.jpg

Compleat around some fitting props!

0517001003.jpg

THEY ARE MULTIPLYING!!!

0529002205.jpg

So thats it for now, I definitely plan on making more L4D props, and I may even make more medkits and sell some, if people like them. And, as always, tips/feedback is appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back