Sketches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recon Man

Jr Member
ok never mind i cantt post anywhere else please leave some drwings here banshee worthog ghost pelican and a mongoose
i need every side drawn
please no color

Recon Man

ok i need drawings because its better and easier to make them if i have colored i cant see the details well
no i dont have 360 yet but will at th end of the school year

um... I bet everyone is wondering in what you are talking about 'making them'
Are you making it real size or something?(probably not :p)

The easiest thing to do to get some conceptual stuff for whatever it is you're doing is to use the mongoose CAD model from the vehicles pack and render it with full materials on a blue or green screen. Then put the rendering into photoshop & edit the background accordingly.

okay guys me and my friends are making 2 movies i just need the top of the worthog but every other vehicle i need
the whole thing and i need every side of all the vehicles guess what im actually doing this at school i could get in trouble (y)

Recon Man said:
okay guys me and my friends are making 2 movies i just need the top of the worthog but every other vehicle i need
the whole thing and i need every side of all the vehicles guess what im actually doing this at school i could get in trouble (y)

Why don't you ask nicely? Instead of just telling us to post pictures for you. Your making the movie not us. I also don't understand why you can't just google the damn thing?

Last edited by a moderator:
Number One: asking nicely for these, rather than just telling us to, goes a long way. People (both in real life and online) usually don't take kindly to that sort of attitude. Not trying to be difficult or point fingers, just giving you some friendly advice, dude.

Number Two: given your tone, it sounds as though you want these done quickly. You can't expect someone/anyone to just easily be able to draw these up for you. Speaking from personal experience, it's often a long process to do something like this, and people's personal schedules (ie. work, etc.) can sometimes interfere with that process. Believe me, I know what I'm talking about.

So, in light of point Number Two, just what sort of deadline are you looking at to get these? o_O

ok please could you make drawins for me black and white is better for me to see thx. no i have a while to wait for them
no deadline

BFDesigns said:
The easiest thing to do to get some conceptual stuff for whatever it is you're doing is to use the mongoose CAD model from the vehicles pack and render it with full materials on a blue or green screen. Then put the rendering into photoshop & edit the background accordingly.

Yeah dont know how to do that :unsure:

Recon Man said:
ok please could you make drawins for me black and white is better for me to see thx. no i have a while to wait for them
no deadline

I really wish I could help you out dude, but as it is I'm busy enough with drafting schematics for one of the other members here, and no offense but his projects kinda take priority with me. Therefore, I wouldn't even have a clue when I might be able to work on something like this. Sorry :unsure:

Buuut, there are other very talented members here who may be able to help you out with this. Best of luck.

Oh, and bear in mind that double- and triple-posting is greatly frowned upon, and can lead to disciplinary action being taken by the Admin/Mod group if it continues. Please use the "Edit" button in the bottom-left corner of your posts to put additional info in them, rather than making a separate post/reply each time.

SPARTAN II said:
I really wish I could help you out dude, but as it is I'm busy enough with drafting schematics for one of the other members here, and no offense but his projects kinda take priority with me. Therefore, I wouldn't even have a clue when I might be able to work on something like this. Sorry :unsure:

Buuut, there are other very talented members here who may be able to help you out with this. Best of luck.

Oh, and bear in mind that double- and triple-posting is greatly frowned upon, and can lead to disciplinary action being taken by the Admin/Mod group if it continues. Please use the "Edit" button in the bottom-left corner of your posts to put additional info in them, rather than making a separate post/reply each time.
thanks anyway :( oh and actually i do press the edit button

Recon Man said:
thanks anyway :( oh and actually i do press the edit button
If you pressed the edit button, You wouldn't need to triple post (Which is against the rules.)
Plus, Judging by your poor grammar and lack of manners I'm guessing your like 10 years old.
And to be honest I doubt even if we got you everything you needed, your "movies" would be any good.
I highly doubt somebody is going to make blueprints for you.
1) Your spelling and grammar sucks. I mean. I didn't even understand your posts, I had to read the replies to understand what the hell you wanted.
2) I mean, a Double post is bad enough, but a triple post?
3) Wow, I mean, Even with the triple posting and poor grammar, Maybe you would've still had a chance if you ACTUALLY changed your attitude.

I didn't see a single "Please" until someone actually asked you to be polite. And even then your attitude was bad asif you hated being polite. On the internet and in real life, It's not nice.

Go read the stickies.
Learn how to spell.
Learn some manners.
and actually tell us WHY we're making blueprints for you.

Maybe then, I could render you up some blueprints. But until then I'll be keeping them to myself.

Sorry buddy, May have been harsh, But as we all know. Truth hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back